First Story Tips

Hi guys!

I’m working on my first story, and I was wondering if you maybe have some tips for me? For example planning out my story or something like that? The genre is probably going to be a mix of action, mystery, thriller and a bit of romance.

Thanks!

4 Likes

There are many tutorials written.
Most important: follow guidelines, characters have to have personality and past, motives, desires, goals and last: have unique plot and good directing.

1 Like

My eyes always glow when I see action and romance as its components… Will wait for the publication of your story

2 Likes

Thanks!

Aw, thanks! :grin:

1 Like

My advice is take your time, do it right. Don’t rush and think you have to get it out. Idc how many times people say hurry and get your story out and update. No. If your story isn’t good and written correctly ( or the way you think is good enough ) then no one will read it. Just do your best and take your time :heart:

4 Likes

This is really great advice. I was kinda stressing and getting annoyed with myself about (for me) not getting good ideas for the gaps in my story. But I’ll follow your advice and take the time it needs. Thanks so much! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

It’s really true, do not rush❤️

1 Like

Hey! I’d say not to overthink it and write when you feel like it. If you have any questions feel free to dm me on Instagram @Gabi.episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only write if you’re in the mood, if your heart isn’t in it, it’ll show in the story, so if you need to, take a break! You’ll come back to your story refreshed! This really helped me, so I hope this helps you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks! And maybe I’ll take you up on that offer :grin:

1 Like

I really think it will, thanks for the advice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this seems geared more toward plot rather than coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Great! I’ll do that! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.