"Five Inch Stories" Review Thread

Hey, I would love a review.:slight_smile:

Story Title: The Four Horsemen
Story Author: S_Unique
**Genre:**Fantasy
**Episodes published:**10 (ongoing)
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Do you want review sent here or in DM Dm please
Small cover: image

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat your review is ready and will be sent in DM. Thanks for your request!

1 Like

@Ivory_Rain your review is done. Suggestions and comments will be send in DM. Thanks for your request!

1 Like

[quote=“fcukforcookies, post:1, topic:137834”]
Hey, this my first limelight story and I’d love an honest, critical revieq about it! Thanks :slight_smile:
Story Title: Euphonious
Story Author: Ivy
Genre: Drama
Episodes published: 1 - 4
Description: Nicholas Rothchilde - Dream Hunk, CEO of the #1 Entertainment Agency. You - a broke girl with a beautiful voice. What happens when he sets his eyes on you?
Do you want review sent here or in DM sent here
Small cover:

1 Like

@mystique_writer your review is ready and will be sent in DM. Thanks for your request.

1 Like

@Lio your review is ready and will be sent in DM. Thanks for your request.

@Mehasels your review is ready and will be sent in DM. Thanks for your request. You are the first to score above 8.0 in average. So congrats, we will be featuring your story in our Instagram account @five.inch.stories

2 Likes

Mean_Girls_UTfE_posterThumb_RFMzfIWCzl

1 Like

I would love to get my review in private :blush:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Rom/Com
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

NEUES%20COVER

1 Like

Story Title: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
Story Author: Mystery Maker
Genre: Thriller
Episodes published: 3 (4th coming soon
)
Description: Carol is haunted by a series of terrifying dreams & cassettes.She strives to find her missing sister but is unaware that her six sense may led to unforeseeable consequences

Do you want review sent here or in DM: It’s all upto you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Small cover:

Large Cover

1 Like

@writingwithjade your review is below. Thanks for your request. You are the first to score above 9.0 in average . So congrats, we will be featuring your story in our Instagram account @five.inch.stories.
And like seriously, 78 reads? What the hell. It deserves to be featured.

Review

3 Likes

@EpisodeApril your review is ready and will be sent in DM. Thanks for your request.

Story Title: College Days: Once in A Lifetime (And omg tysm for the artttt!)
Story Author: Addi Sutton
Genre: Romance
Episodes published: 3
Description: Its something along the lines of It’s your first year of college! Will you be able to carry drama and romance on your shoulder, or something. I can’t find my description againnn by bad.
Do you want review sent here or in DM Hmmm whichever is easier for you.
Small cover:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Long time.
Do you need it ASAP due to the contest deadline or else?

Wdym?

I mean, I suppose the contest deadline is soon (not tracking), so maybe you need reviews to improve something, faster. Because we do everything in time sequence.

Yeah, It is in 5 days. It would be nice if you could read it ASAP, as I willl be in a zone with no wifi around 8 oclock tonight, but u do whatever makes u comfortable!

We could do it tomorrow. Hope it’ll do :slight_smile:

Sure!

1 Like

AAA! Thanks so much! I’m really glad y’all liked it, and again THANKS!!! :wink:

1 Like