Fix ink animations, please

Episode, please, just fix these INK animations, not asking for more animations, just fix them please. I’m begging you at this point.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-02-05 a las 16.22.53

Look, I know Limelight is more important now and all that, I get it. But there are people who still write in INK style. All I’m saying is, please, just fix the animations, I can’t use half of them, I still want to write in this style. Please, someone from the Episode Team listen to the INK community for once.

7 Likes

They aren’t going to fix INK animations as they no longer have the software to do it so they are basically ditching it and focusing on LL .

I wish they would re do INK and keep updating it .

8 Likes

You are right they should focus on INK too with LL . They can’t just ignore it. There are still so many readers and writers who likes INK.

Support!
Ik episode is not interested to do anything ink related but the least they can do is fix the ongoing errors. Just cuz episode decided to discontinue ink does not automatically make people stop reading or writing in ink. There r people who still love ink.
I really wish that episode takes this seriously and actually at least fix the errors…

1 Like

Even though the error is there the characters still do the animation. Idk .

1 Like

Bump

Support…
You are right. I am a writer too and I love to read and code in INK and they should focus on both even though LL is more important now.
Please atleast fix the errors if you can’t prioritize INK

I ignore the errors they still work

As much as INK has my heart, but they’re not able to update it anymore since they done a software update, if they update INK it would change INK as we know and love it…

1 Like