FIX: Skeleton Masks in LL for Guys đź’€

Ok, this isn’t exactly a NEW clothing item, but rather a fix of one that already exists. I don’t know if anyone has ever noticed this, but if you put on one of the skeleton masks for guys (literally any one apart from the basic black/white one), and then you make the male character turn around…the mask won’t cover the back of the head. It only covers the front. For girls the masks work, but for guys, there is no back side or something. The black and white one is the only one that works. I was hoping this could be fixed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Broken Masks (Ignore the 38925206628962925298 Tabs)

Fixed Mask/How it should look

The worst part is you can’t even just go with the all basic black and white skeleton suit to avoid this, because there isn’t even a torso for that one apart from an all white one lmao…maybe that could be added as well.

5 Likes

I think it might be a glitch, check to see if it works when you preview your story maybe

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried that, and it didn’t work :pensive:

2 Likes

Did you refresh the page?

yeah

1 Like

does it work for you? Maybe it’s just me :woman_shrugging:t5:

Uhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh send a help ticket or whatever you call that ticket idk

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it glitches out for me too!

support!

& damn thats more than 38925206628962925298 tabs

2 Likes

This is more of a bug then a feature request. Feel free to create a thread in the Report a Bug section and definitely make sure to submit a ticket to the team if you are experiencing this. Thanks!

2 Likes