Flagging for being off-topic

So on this thread about neatly cutting out a character, I asked the animation name of what the character was doing. I got flagged for being off-topic and so was the person who gave me the names. I didn’t want to create a whole new thread and thought I could just ask on that one. Is that considered being off-topic? Opinions?

2 Likes

Well, yeah it is off-topic. It was better if you had pm that person.

4 Likes

Was the question answered?
Why did you want to know the name of it?

1 Like

Yeah that’s true

Yeah it was answered. It was the shocked_v2 and startled_surprised-v2. I’ve seen those animations around but never knew the name

Ehh don’t see why that was flagged the question was answered and it seems kinda stupid to make another thread to me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hahaha thinking the same. But idk

1 Like

yeah, that was my thread. since i was at school when you asked and then got flagged, i didn’t get a chance to answer. sorry about that :sweat_smile:

they’re hidden animations since editors use them for editing purposes and such. they’re from @episode_amanda’s EA on instagram.

2 Likes

I guess it is technically off topic, but it is some nonsense. People just having little conversations here and there. Y’all know what it is… ^^

2 Likes

Haha it’s no worries, and thanks!

1 Like

Yeah should’ve maybe just blurred it. First time getting flagged so I was just like woah what did I do :frowning: but it’s just silly and I can see it happens to so many people haha

1 Like

Yep. Just needing control for some reason. Sickening really.

1 Like

Thats weird I got flagged for saying thank you but in my opinion it was just polite.

2 Likes

These people and they’re flagging :expressionless:

2 Likes

Ehh it is what it is not like us people can change it after all we only made them succeed. Big whoops

1 Like

:joy::joy: When I’m in a bad mood and my comment was flagged. I just write this.

Flaggers

Then I go into a rant. But seriously people abuse this so much. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Most comments that get flagged for being off-topic are off-topic. I get flagged a lot for this reason and I don’t even get upset by it anymore. Don’t get off topic and you won’t get flagged :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Yea ngl I was kinda off-topic but I was still like whaa :pleading_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes and no. We shouldn’t be getting flagged for saying thank you, thank you is just manners and in a way not off topic so no, no, no people will be abusive towards the flagging system but that’s just my opinion. :two_hearts:

2 Likes