Flesh Out Your Characters

Sorcerers/sorceresses are wiser and have more knowledge. They’re kinda “upper class” and well respected. Whereas, witches and wizards are very common. They are everywhere. Some of them are respected, but most of the time, those are where the mancers come from. Only a few sorcerers are actually mancers, it’s uncommon. Some demons do sorcery as well.

1 Like

And Venetia is a sorcerer?

1 Like

With Brice’s parents always away on business trips or just working, they don’t do too many family events together. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Remember to add an image so we know who Brice is without having to scroll up in one of them hidden text thingies! ^^

<3 <3

1 Like

She’s a demigod. Half demon, half goddess.

1 Like

Since it is #newyearseyerolls LOL

What does your character do annually for New Years if anything at all? Was there any year that was especially memorable?

Tags

@fcukforcookies
@Lex2
@EmpressVanessa
@PrettyEri
@xXMagicalUnicornXx
@SweetJazzyJazz
@loveyourself
@CrazyCaliope
@ChaoticDreamz
@lazaruslazuli
@amberose
@purplezombieattack
@Kale

6 Likes
Question 1

Has your character(s) participated in family or cultural traditions? Do they participate regularly or did they discontinue the tradition(s) and if so, why?

If Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving count as cultural traditions then yes. Missed one Thanksgiving though, due to weather cancelling flights, but other than that regular traditions of spending it with family

Question 2

What does your character do annually for New Years if anything at all? Was there any year that was especially memorable?

Oh no, this is kinda a spoiler(?)…
So, based on choices Hannah and her boyfriend broke up for some readers on Christmas.
So for people who broke them up, she did her usual tradition of going out partying in Florida and getting wasted.
For people who didn’t break them up, this year was special because after Christmas, she flew to Alaska to spend new years with him

Pic for reference...

Hannah from OOTG
Hann

Who are you, NelidaU?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s so sweet! ^^ (if she went to Alaska…>.> OOF, not if she broke up, yikes. Had to clarify! LOL)

Where is her family, then that she missed a flight due to bad weather??

It’s me, dqbsurf, changed my name to be my actual chosen name LOL - Clint Eastwood pfp ^^

1 Like

LOL!

Family is Florida… She goes to uni in an intentionally unnamed location which is far enough away from Florida that it requires her to fly back hahaha.

I got a shock!

1 Like

Ah…the wang of the US…

lol

1 Like

Venetia Tremaine

Every year, she has a feast with her followers and loved ones. She praises them, and blessed them as well. A year that was memorable was 1989, when she met Cassius at North View. He refused to become one of her followers. She killed one of his enemies and that that won her his loyalty and trust. It was her first student. So, basically, it’s like the Mancer Gathering but darker… And with a bunch of evil people.

2 Likes

I love this character, lol

You aren’t published yet, right?? Do let me know when you are 'cause you’re very creative and I’m interested in this world with Mancers and stuff! ^^

1 Like

Every year she spends time with her family and close friends at a designated house, it changes every year. They stay up until the new year drinking, eating, singing, playing games, and dancing. At midnight, the boys (uncles, cousins, father, grandpa) let off a bunch of fireworks. In the last hour of the year, everyone sits together and goes through their highlights of the year, what they are grateful for this year, and then their favourite song of the year (which they will then play). They also get their cousin to play guitar and sing around a bonfire they make outside.

Character

1 Like

This sounds awesome!! Like a really close family! ^^ Love it <3 <3

1 Like

It is published. That’s my College Days story, which is a mystery with a lot of fantasy. That’s why I keep mentioning witches, mancers, sorcerers, gods, demons…

1 Like

Yeah, she is really close to her family.

1 Like

WHAT THE FFffff how’d I not know???! What’s it called , wtf?!?!? >.>

2 Likes

oof, is that link in your profile description a link to the story…??? >.> Why’d I never see?!? OOF

edit: GOING TO ADD TO MY LIST!

2 Likes

College Days: Mysterious Northview

2 Likes

I’m on chapter 2 right now, LOL I started reading it ^^’

2 Likes