Flesh Out Your Characters

Character

ALEX%20picture

For new years she goes out with her California friends and go to the parties. One time they got so drunk that she threw up in her designer purse and burned it to hide the evidence… she doesn’t like to talk about it.

2 Likes
Character

ALEX%20picture

Her dad used to call her Alli. She hates that name… it makes her want to throw up. Currently, the perfect boy next door has been calling her “City Girl” Like that’s a bad thing?

2 Likes

Oh man. The first part of this made me smile, and then the last part…T.T Too relatable. Too relatable. T.T I did the same thing. No backup plan, so now I’m just worried about survival most of the time LOL

What’s her name? Alison, maybe?

1 Like

Her name is Alex.

1 Like

Oh. ^^ Mmkay. Does she hate the nickname “Alli” because her dad left? Or for another reason?

2 Likes

Yeah, because it was a name only her dad called her. It used to make her happy, and now she hates it because of what he did.

2 Likes

That’s sad T.T

Would you like me to start tagging you for every question?

2 Likes

I swear I’d join this but I feel so embarrassed when I have to talk about characters from my story, idk why :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

That’d be great, thank you!

2 Likes

No!!! Don’t!!! Join us. :thinking: I’ll do it, too if you’ll do it!! <3 <3

2 Likes

Come on, @JemU776, talking about characters is SO MUCH FUN!! ~~~

2 Likes

I would but I’ll get cold feet. Talking about my characters is scary for me, I haven’t done it. I AM SCARED for a reason I can’t explain… :fearful:

But it is fun to check out this thread, I love it :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

I shall endow you with the courage of Wonder Woman!

FLAUNT THEM!

1 Like

Thanks, maybe one day but for now, I’m just going to admire this thread :smile:

Love you, you created such an amazing fun thread for people :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

I’ll continuously be sending you psychic Wonder Woman power vibes!

LOVE YOU, TOO!!!~~<3

2 Likes

What makes your character most vulnerable? Tell about a time they couldn’t hide, and their vulnerability was exposed.

******If I keep tagging you and you don’t want to participate anymore after seeing what it’s about, that’s fine! Just let me know so I don’t keep tagging you, lol >.> I don’t want to annoy ya’ll <3 <3 <3

Tags

@fcukforcookies
@Lex2
@EmpressVanessa
@PrettyEri
@xXMagicalUnicornXx
@SweetJazzyJazz
@loveyourself
@CrazyCaliope
@ChaoticDreamz
@lazaruslazuli
@amberose
@purplezombieattack
@Kale
@Mimibrix

4 Likes

What makes your character most vulnerable? Tell about a time they couldn’t hide, and their vulnerability was exposed?

Venetia’s vulnerability is the man who temped/cursed her into evil. Some of her sins make her vulnerable at times. Once, she had a fight with Adelinde after having a nightmare when Lindy was trying to comfort her. This was before she’d started to curse people using the Awakening. Lindy and Nettie were arguing when she said, “You are such a vile creature! No wonder Mum and Dad don’t love you. If you hadn’t run off with that demon, you wouldn’t be this way! We told you that he’d hurt you, but you wanted to be an idiot.” That was not the story, and caused Venetia to be deeply hurt.

1 Like

Oof You’ve written a well-rounded and awesome villain, my friend ^^

1 Like

Well, thank you. This thread has really helped in developing her character too. Very instrumental

1 Like