Flight 304. (Limelight)

1 Like

I’m done reading the story and OMG! I really enjoyed reading it and waiting for more chapters. I gave 5 gems for chapter one and 5 gems for chapter 2 making 10 gems @Marysol.Episode

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I also did 5 gems first episode and 5 gems the next episode. so glad you enjoyed it, I also really enjoyed your story, here are the screen shots :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Aaahhhh this is giving me LOST vibes!!! I’d love to do R4R but I already have a few R4R’s to do so I will let you know when I am ready.

1 Like

Thanks girl and I’m waiting for more episodes

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I’m down for a R4R!
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Style: LL
Cover:

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG

I’m interested in a R4R, my story has 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Hey everyone!
I would love to share my new story with you all :smiling_face:

Title: A Blood Sacrifice
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Description: Queen is a newbie vampire who needs her first kill to be immortal. When meeting a boy named Ajex, things start too unravel. *CC
CC: Limited for some characters, but yes!

Extras:

• Point system

• More than 1 love interest

• Mini games

Link:

1 Like