🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Hi everyone, welcome to my backgrounds thread. I’m FlowerGriefer and I’ve enjoyed creating many backgrounds for the community and I thought it would great to give everyone the chance to come across that perfect background for their story. While this is not a request thread, there will a wide variety of options within it. Please take a moment to read the rules of use - Thank you :tulip:

:sparkles: Thread Rules :sparkles:

I’ve created a Ko-fipage :revolving_hearts: I appreciate the support (link in bio) :heart_hands: :sparkles: :tulip:

351 Likes

:heart_eyes: This is amazing, thank you, your backgrounds are so freaking awesome, we love and appreciate you o talented one <3 <3 <3

35 Likes

Awesome!

12 Likes

Let’s start things off with some random city destinations :sparkles: :tulip:

Overlays of Trees ^^

55 Likes

Here’s a gas/petrol station :tulip:

33 Likes

A hospital :face_with_head_bandage:

The inside of an ambulance :red_light:

Rail and Oxygen Mask Overlays

And an ambulance:
Ambulance Side View resized
:tulip:

57 Likes

Very nice, I’m loving these!

8 Likes

Thank so you so much for your support @JemU776 and @lanafrazer_episode :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

5 Likes

Always :kissing_heart: :100: You are super talented, proud of you :disco: :blob_sun:

5 Likes

This feels like a good place to add a Hospital Room :tulip:

All the Overlays

53 Likes

@FlowerGriefer I’m so happy that you’re FINALLY displaying your work! I’ve told you countless time how amazing your work is and who can forget we bonded over a DEMON RITUAL BACKGROUND :joy::sparkles: I’m so immensely proud of you and I’m glad you’re actually showing off all your hard work! :two_hearts::sparkles:

24 Likes

Thanks so much @KerriStrwberry :revolving_hearts: :metal2: :tulip:

8 Likes

:sparkles::relieved:

8 Likes

THANK YOU…so much! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Omg these r amazing! :sneezing_face:

6 Likes

Of course! I’m happy to help to out the community :sparkles: :tulip:

8 Likes

:pleading_face: Thank you! :sparkles: :tulip:

7 Likes

Thank you @FlowerGriefer :blob_hearts:
You deserve being recognized, every time Jem shows one your BG, I love them :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

these are amazing! :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Thanks so much! @noyaan and @Nessya :blob_sun: :blob_hearts: :tulip:

6 Likes