🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Do you have more of these?

Oh my these are gorgeous! Amazing work as always :white_heart:

1 Like

Oh my :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: they are so beautiful :heart::heart: love them all! :fire::fire::fire::rose::blush:

2 Likes

Hi @nyxoflore :sparkles: Welcome to the community :sparkles: I have a dining hall that goes with this set here :point_down:

Feel free to PM me if you’re looking for something specific that you don’t find on the thread :cherry: :tulip:

1 Like

:sparkles: Thank you so much @kinsleyepisode and @Kuen :blob_sun: :tulip:

3 Likes

Today I have a Boarding School/Prep Academy :classical_building: :fountain: :tulip:

35 Likes

An underground tunnel :axe: :flashlight: :tulip:

26 Likes

Love this one! :heart: (Your backgrounds are giving me too many ideas :joy::see_no_evil:)

1 Like

Thank you, that’s so awesome! :blob_sun: :woman_cartwheeling: :tulip:

3 Likes

Just what I needed thanks! Do you have interior?

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Love it! Gives me modern palace vibes.

1 Like

I love it!! it’s so beautiful and modern :tulip: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Has a royal family vibe to it

2 Likes

And can be used for a hotel/someone’s home.

1 Like

I had the same thought! It’s an awesome BG.

1 Like

Thanks @CovfefeBoss @PoseidontheVampire @Marysol.Episode :sparkles: I love hearing all the vibes you’re all getting from this one :sunglasses: :tulip:

Thanks @Marsbars :fist_bump: :tulip:

Awesome! Nope, no interior at this time :nerd_face: :tulip:

6 Likes

i love this bg so much!

1 Like

GURLLLLL NO cuz I actually needed an overlay exactly like this. You’re a lifesaver :sob:

1 Like

:point_up:t3::point_up:t3::point_up:t3::point_up:t3:
She put it better than I ever could!
Thank you @FlowerGriefer so so much. I’m using so many of these backgrounds. So many people have already said exactly what I thought… and I guess there isn’t much else I can do to express my gratitude, apart from reiterate what countless others have told you.

Thank you!!

1 Like