🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Awesome! :partying_face: :tulip:

4 Likes

Hey Thamks for posting this and sharing it . Do you mind if I use some in my story? I will give you credit on it. Let me know and if yes let me know.

3 Likes

Yes of course~ That’s what they’re here for :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

the hospital backgrounds will defiantly be useful for my story :smiley: ill credit you

3 Likes

Awesome! :blob_turtle: Thank you :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

I’ve been getting quite a few requests for this- here’s a Basketball Court :basketball: :tulip:

Net and Bleachers Overlays ^^

Net and Bleachers Overlays ^^

Net Overlay ^^

38 Likes

:scream: SHOOK :fire: The talent alone can shake the forums :yay:

Thank you for these, ilysm, you are a goddess, proud of youuuuuu :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

:sob: :pleading_face: Thank you so much Jem :gem: Ilysm :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

3 Likes

This is an amazing background! Thank you!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Danielle318 :pleading_face: You are always so supportive ~ I appreciate you so much :blob_turtle: :tulip:

3 Likes

Of course! You deserve it!

4 Likes

Such a talented Queen :fist_bump: :yay: She deserves the world and so much more :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I agree!

5 Likes

Oh my GOD. These are so beautiful! Such a resourceful woman! There’s a lot of stuff here that will come in handy!

Thank you so so SO much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much :disco: :tulip:

4 Likes

Wow these backgrounds are great do u have any prison exterior and interior backgrounds as well… your work is incredible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @FlowerGriefer

3 Likes

Thank you! :sparkles: :tulip:

5 Likes

Your welcome and ok can’t wait to see the prison backgrounds

4 Likes

A lifesaver :exploding_head::heart:

7 Likes

These are really good!

4 Likes