🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

happy very belated birthday first of all :pleading_face::heartpulse::heartpulse:
and ahh you’re such a life saver these are exactly what i needed :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

No worries, Thanks so much! :sparkles: :blob_turtle:

Awesome! I’m glad you found them useful :sparkles: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

3 Likes

These look amazing! The cottages could be really helpful in my upcoming R&R Contest story (:

2 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Can they be used to loop?

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

No @Miss_Infinity unfortunately these will have a wonky seam if you try to loop them :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ve sized these to follow @/Dara.Amarie 's template here :point_down:

These converted to jpeg so they’ll need to be changed to png but they should loop without a noticeable seam :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

14 Likes

Oh my God @FlowerGriefer you are really the Best!!!

Thank you very very much!

You seriously are an angel!
Where were u all my life!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you :sparkles: :star2: I’m happy I could help :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

5 Likes

Okay, I must be lucky since I found this thread with this :star_struck: art. I can’t desribe your work with words because damn- I NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE I would absolutely love to use every background in this thread but the problem is that I don’t really need all of them :joy: All I can say is that you’re a very talented artist. :relieved: And your work is amazing. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I love the security room backgrounds :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Kaylin.white :sparkles: :partying_face: I’m really glad you’re finding some of them useful :star2: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

Awesome! Thanks @MissKendall.Writes :blob_sun: :tulip:

4 Likes

these backgrounds are amazing and perfect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for the story im writing do u have anymore of these that are spy related?

2 Likes

Thanks! Go ahead and PM me with what you’re looking for as far as more spy style backgrounds and I’ll see what I can do for you :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

4 Likes

ALL OF THESE ARE AMAZING, FLOWER QUEEN!

Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

can we use?

2 Likes

I’m not the op but as stated in the original thread:

We can use all of these we just have to credit.

4 Likes

ok

2 Likes

Aye!! Thanks so much @Danielle318 :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for helping out @Makayla.Reed :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Of course!!

1 Like