🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Sure thing :sparkles: I don’t have a problem with that at all :star2: Thanks for asking :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

Perfect thank you so much .

4 Likes

You’re welcome :sparkles: :tulip:

5 Likes

Thank you SO much, I can never seem to find any good basketball court backgrounds that matched what I needed, but this is perfect! Thank you!

5 Likes

:sparkles: Awesome! I’m so glad you found what you needed :blob_turtle: :tulip:

4 Likes

Alright so today here’s an interior of a mountain cabin :mountain: :tulip:

Overlays ^^

Optional rear chair Overlays ^^

Wall Overlays ^^

Bedroom Blanket Overlays ^^

Island and Stool Overlays ^^

All Overlays ^^

Feel free to PM me if you’d like me to email you any of the overlays :love_letter: :tulip:

56 Likes

Phenomenal, as always!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Celestial_Night :revolving_hearts: I really appreciate that :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

These look great :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! :star2: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

4 Likes

you go gurllllllllllllllllll you have help me soo freaking much i literally appreciate youu!! :two_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks Mel :revolving_hearts: You’re so sweet :pleading_face: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

We love you :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Angel_wings21 :blob_turtle: :tulip:

4 Likes

Can I use one of the backgrounds please and if so how do you want me to credit you?

3 Likes

Read the rules at the top of the thread, it tells you how to credit. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:joy::smirk: soo this is the cabin you’ve created from my vacation huh… :joy: if only my cabin looked as nice :pleading_face::weary::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes you can @Poo_11 :sparkles: Everything you need to know about the use of my backgrounds in the opening post of the thread as @bakedpotato so kindly pointed out (thanks for that btw :blob_turtle:) :star2: :tulip:

3 Likes

:joy: Thanks :joy: What can I say… I was inspired :blob_turtle: :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: just wait til I show you what it actually looks like you’ll be so underwhelmed :weary::joy: but it’ll be covered in snow so that makes up for it :tipping_hand_woman:t3::joy:

3 Likes