🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

I’ve already found a few I like, so I’m gonna download them and put them all into a file on my laptop so I know who they came from :smiley:

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Why didn’t I think of that? Imma just go and do the same- :flushed: :running_woman:t4:

6 Likes

I do it with all the backgrounds I’ve gotten from someone else, helps to keep things in order.

4 Likes

I have an EverNote and named it Episode Credit: Backgrounds & Overlays and just write down all the names along with the person who made them lol

it helps me clean up space on my PC and properly credit all at once <3 Then, all you have to do is CTRL + F and copy and paste a BG from your script and it’ll automatically match it with whoever made it in the notes :heart:

4 Likes

Bump, #ilysm :disco:

6 Likes

Happy Easter everyone! :revolving_hearts: :rabbit: :v:

Today I have a lobby/reception area :bellhop_bell: :sparkles: :tulip:

Desk ^^

Chair Arms ^^

Also a couple random service desk areas :file_cabinet: :tulip:

Counter ^^

Desk ^^

57 Likes

I absolutely love these! So pretty as usual :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks so much! :revolving_hearts: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

6 Likes

These are so great!

Happy Easter to you as well :smiley:

6 Likes

happy easter was waiting for you to update again love the backgrounds btw

5 Likes

Thanks @ColeCatalyst and @Evi2 :revolving_hearts: :rabbit:

:see_no_evil: I didn’t realize how long it’s been :scream: :tulip:

9 Likes

A high end modern office :briefcase: :tulip:

Overlays ^^

Table ^^

50 Likes

OMG! I needed this sort of office earlier, I’m so happy I can add these backgrounds instead of changing the scene :partying_face: Thank u! (:

5 Likes

Awesome!! :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

Hi @FlowerGriefer do people request for backgreound or you just make them

3 Likes

This isn’t a request thread, she just makes them :blush:

8 Likes

Happy Easter, these backgrounds are so epic, you are honestly super talented, ilysm Queen :crown: :heart_eyes: :chef: :blob_hearts:

@jada_episode_love the rules are in the very first post:

6 Likes

Hi i need a office apartment named the Wyatt it should be like similar to trouble some mr Wayne by @dkr_episodes

3 Likes

It’s not a request thread, she already has some office backgrounds posted if u look through this thread

If u need anything that isn’t already on this thread, just privately message @/FlowerGriefer and she may help if she has the time to (:

15 Likes

Tysm whats her instagram so i could credit her

2 Likes