🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Thanks you so much this BG will be perfect for our story @Briarepisode

5 Likes

Yes​:relaxed::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @jada_episode_love this is just a thread where I post backgrounds I’ve made :sparkles: I’m not taking any requests right now :tulip:

Thanks so much for helping out @IrisLevont @JemU776 and @M_H_C_Episode :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

10 Likes

Np, always willing to help you out :yay: even if you help me more with everything you’ve created for me :smirk:

Just a reminder guys ALWAYS read the first post of a thread so you know what the rules are, it doesn’t take too long to do so and the OP will appreciate that you have, thanks :red_light:

I love admiring your backgrounds, they are sooooooo beautiful and I want to use them all, Tulip Queen :joy: :blob_hearts:

10 Likes

Not me going through the whole thread and bookmarking the backgrounds I need :see_no_evil: I love your work so much!!! All my story will be filled with your backgrounds and overlays and the inspiration which is being ignited in me by your work is making want to leave my studies aside and code my story!! :heart::heart::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Yes please everyone :pray: Everything ya need to know is right there :blob_sun::sparkles: If you still have any questions regarding my backgrounds feel free to PM me :+1: :tulip:

9 Likes

:yay: Thanks so much @JemU776 :revolving_hearts: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

:joy: Awesome! :joy: Thank you so much! :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

6 Likes

This is NOT a request thread (:

If u need a specific background/theme and they’re either not on this thread or u want FlowerGriefer’s opinion then u need to privately message @/FlowerGriefer since this thread is just for FlowerGriefer to post her amazing backgrounds for us all to use when needed (:

6 Likes

Can you the desk a overlay please and thank you

2 Likes

Health Clinic Reception Overlay
This is the desk overlay

7 Likes

Thank you so much

5 Likes

Your backgrounds looks great!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Okay Im just going to start off with a your work is literally freaking amazing! I have saved sooo many overlays that literally your name will be all over my story for creds. I have been sitting here for 2-3 hours maybe even more, looking through EVERYTHING AND SAVING PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING.
Atp you might as well just own my story :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Thanks so much @Lilii :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

:joy: Thank you @Matawrites :joy: That made my day :blob_sun: :tulip:

7 Likes

I have a banquet/award type background today :trophy: :tulip:

Overlays

32 Likes

Love it so much, Queen :heart_eyes: :100: This is the only thread I will be using backgrounds from, you have everything :sunglasses: u are super talented, bestie :chef: :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks @JemU776 :revolving_hearts: Your support means the world to me :yay::tulip:

5 Likes

Great job, Flower! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :sparkles: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

6 Likes