🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Thank you :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

6 Likes

Bumping my most favorite topic in the world, ty for being the kindest, most awesomest
Soul ever :avocado_love: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

your backgrounds are amazing and you are so talented, do you have a google drive were we can choose what category we want without the need to scroll?

5 Likes

Your Backgrounds are amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Do you have and I.G account?

5 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkles: No, I don’t have a google drive for them right now :tulip:

5 Likes

Thanks! :sparkles: No, I’m only active on the forums :tulip:

6 Likes

Alright…thanks​:grinning::grinning:
Uhhmm if you don’t mind, I wanted to ask if you have music themed Backgrounds and overlays?:pleading_face:( Like concert/stage interiors and exterior, recording studio and so on)
You have most of the backgrounds I need tho, but I haven’t searched everything to be sure you have music themed backgrounds.:pleading_face:

4 Likes

Anndd, is there a link to all your BGs and overlays? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

&

Currently, this background thread is the only place where you can find her backgrounds :star2: While the link is at the top, in the very first post, you can copy the link for certain backgrounds throughout the thread.

Link to thread: 🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Example: you’re looking for a pet shop bg, link to it in this thread:

You can also use search bar above (where the magnifying glass is) and type in key words to search stuff up within this topic :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Okay :blush:
Thanks✌️

4 Likes

I haven’t been here in a bit, but the work is still amazing! Keep it up!

6 Likes

Hi @Danielle318 :revolving_hearts: Thanks so much :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

Hey flower, this isn’t really a request its a suggestion plus a question. Do you have any kind of government overlay or something that looks like it has to do with a government. You should also upload some futuristic/dystopian backgrounds! If you haven’t added them.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

6 Likes

You’re so amazing :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you :star2: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

7 Likes

I speak the truth :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

You are amzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinggggggggggggggg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :scream:, How a person is even THIS!! talented But looks like@FlowerGriefer make it happens!! QUEEN :dizzy: :crown:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :sparkles: :tulip:

7 Likes

Hi, I wanted to check with you. I’m using the Teen Hangout and I wanted to add extra stools. Can I make a single stool overlay to use within in your background?

4 Likes