🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

thank you so much :blush:

5 Likes

You’re welcome :sparkles: :tulip:

7 Likes

Heyy If I use these in my story then how should I credit you??I mean do u hv insta or something so I can tag you in my story :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

It says in the very first post to credit her forum name

So you would put:
readerMessage |bold|Background by @FlowerGriefer on the Forums!

on any scene where you use her backgrounds :smiley: (copy/paste from this post if you need to. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the tag, Flower. I wanted to write it proper for them to copy/paste :joy:

12 Likes

Okay I thought she said only to tag her in forums :joy:anyway thank you :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t been on episode in almost two years due to personal reasons, but I do remember how you helped me out with a pink mansion bg and that always stuck with me.

I’m so happy to see you having your own thread and seeing so many of your backgrounds and designs. I admired your talent and it’s wonderful seeing everyone appreciate it

Me and my sister will definitely use and credit a lot of these, especially since she has a vivid idea of what she wants and your backgrounds are perfect

6 Likes

No worries @ColeCatalyst :revolving_hearts: Thanks for helping out :sparkles: :tulip:

I’m glad to see everything got sorted @amanaaattt :blob_sun: :tulip:

8 Likes

This just made my day! That pink mansion stuck with me also :sparkles: Good times :joy: :revolving_hearts:

Awesome! I’m so happy to hear that! :revolving_hearts: Thank you :sparkles: :tulip:

6 Likes

love the bgs :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Awesome :sparkles: Thank you :blob_turtle: :tulip:

5 Likes

Bump

6 Likes

Hey quick question is there a night version of the blanket ? And if not would you mind creating one :pleading_face: please

3 Likes

Do you have side view?? @FlowerGriefer

3 Likes

Keep those bgs coming! We love em :heart:
You so talented!

4 Likes

Sure thing :+1: I went ahead and made a night room overlay as well :sparkles: :crescent_moon: :tulip:

26 Likes

No, I don’t have any other angles of those bedrooms :dizzy: :tulip:

5 Likes

wow you are so generous thank you so much :pleading_face::blue_heart:

4 Likes

:blob_sun: Anytime :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Bump :chef:

3 Likes