🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Thank you so much!!
And yes you can email it to me, I’ll send my email to you on pm :relaxed:
Also, your backgrounds are amazing!! Keep it upp

4 Likes

I suggest you to create a topic for this under art resources. You’ll more likely find someone willing to help you there.:butterfly:

5 Likes

Ok thank you :blush: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Wow these backgrounds are beautiful! I’ll be definitely using and crediting you! So incredibly helpful.

If I can ask, how do you make them? I’ve been trying my hand at making backgrounds myself and it’s quite difficult.

6 Likes

@FlowerGriefer hi do u have funeral and detective precinct backgrounds?

3 Likes

Hey, try personal messaging her. This thread is made for her to share them, not take requests. But you can always PM her and ask or give suggestions for backgrounds. If you scroll up I believe she has a funeral.

You can also make your own post in Art Resources and request them in it and someone else may have one.

9 Likes

If anyone wanted to used @FlowerGriefer background give her credit

13 Likes

Ugh flower I was looking for your thread ugh thanks for existing literally I was losing my mind.

6 Likes

THANK YOU FOR SUCH BEAUTIFUL BGS. LOVING THEM :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread. One of your backgrounds fit perfectly for a scene of mine I was struggling with quite a lot before!

6 Likes

If anyone wanted to used @FlowerGriefer background give her credit

18 Likes

Does anyone have a music room??

2 Likes

This is not a request thread. If you have a suggestion for something Flower could make in the future, personal message her. Or check on the Official Background Sharing thread in Art Resources-- or you can make your own topic and someone may have one.

(Not being rude, but this is for her to share her backgrounds and I’d hate to see her stop posting her art because the thread gets overrun by request posts. ) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ohh Okayy thank you!!

5 Likes

No problem :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure there is at least one on the Official BG thread… If not, check out freepik.com they have a lot of high quality backgrounds. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you have a school bleachers night background?

I really need one for a football game at night…

But I’ve had no luck of finding one…

if you don’t have that do you at least have a bleachers overlay?

2 Likes

FOR EVERYONE
This is not a request thread! Please stop requesting things-- if you want something specific try personal messaging her by clicking her profile picture and clicking “message”.

That said

Summary

, check freepik.com - they have a lot of different kinds of backgrounds and search options. I’m sure there’s a suitable one there. You could also use the provided one (type in bleachers in background catalogue.) ( I made overlays for the bleacher parts in my drive- link in bio) and add with EFFECT DIM 60

Sometimes with episode you have two options: create your own or get creative with the zooms and switching backgrounds back and forth to give the illusion of watching a game be played – I.e. using the greek games bleacher with the effect dim overlay and one of the sport field backgrounds and just zooming close in when doing the dialogue of bleacher people. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

hi I was wondering on some of the backgrounds when I try to upload them they say they aren’t big enough how do I solve this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, click the background on here and at the bottom it’ll say “download”. Click that.

My computer does the same thing, it’s saving the preview dimensions instead of the actual picture dimensions.

4 Likes

ok thank you ill try it now :slight_smile:

4 Likes