🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

:heartpulse: Awesome ~ No problem :sparkles:

Yup ~ That works :+1: :tulip:

2 Likes

Thank you love!

2 Likes

I did a few more color variations of this apartment set here :point_down: :sparkles: :tulip:

Various Colored Wall Overlays ^^

8 Likes

I made this to go with Episode’s INT. CAFE CASUAL WINDOW :coffee: :cup_with_straw: :tulip:

7 Likes

Here’s a random pasture/field and a fence :seedling: :sparkles: :tulip:

9 Likes

A house in the country :house: :tulip:

9 Likes

These are all so great! Especially love the bakery!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks so much :revolving_hearts: :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

I’ve been dabbling with some underwater scenes… These can be combined in several different ways to create the illusion of different parts of the ocean :bulb: :sparkles: :tulip:

Rock and Wall Overlays ^^

6 Likes

Thankyou!

1 Like

i was looking for ocean background Thanks you for update @FlowerGriefer and i can’t wait for next update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_sun: they so cutie

1 Like

:+1: Stay tuned ~ There’s more to come :smirk: Slowly but surely :joy: :sparkles: :tulip:

Awesome! :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

Can’t wait, because I needed some underwater stuff. :rofl: :100: :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

i have question @FlowerGriefer will there be halloween background :ghost:

1 Like

Great job, Flower! These look really great! Can’t wait to see what else your creative mind comes up with!

2 Likes

Can you PM me the hologram overlay from the spy control room set please? :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks so much :revolving_hearts: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

I don’t have anything planned so we’ll just have to see what happens :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :tulip:

1 Like

Hi @episode.el ~ Welcome to the community :sparkles:

Check out this post here :point_down: :tulip:

1 Like

can’t wait but i know you pick awesome creative idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ghost: @FlowerGriefer