🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

OMG! These backgrounds are amazing! I can’t believe I have only just noticed them! Would love to use them in my stories and credit you! Fabulous work honey and thank you so much for sharing these :heart:

1 Like

:wave: Welcome to the community @SAOC :sparkles:

Sure thing :+1: All taken care of :sparkles: :tulip:

Thank you so much!! :partying_face: :tulip:

Awesome ~ That’s what they’re here for :metal2: I’m glad you’re finding them useful :heartpulse: :tulip:

2 Likes

Bump :heart:

3 Likes

They are so lovely.
Can I make use of them? I’ll surely credit you

2 Likes

Thank you! :blob_turtle: Awesome ~ Yup :+1: That’s what they’re here for :blob_sun::tulip:

3 Likes

@FlowerGriefer I just wanna say that you are a queen :crown:

3 Likes

Thanks so much :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

3 Likes

Bump #ily :heart:

1 Like

i have been looking for a new years background forever!!
you are the best girl​:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

also, just a tip if you are looking for something specific in this thread, Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macbook) and type in a key word for the background you are looking for (ex. “street”) and it will show all the posts in the thread with that keyword.
hope this makes sense, and hope it helps! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :sparkles: :tulip:

1 Like

Is there any background and overlays of a living room? TIA

If you scroll up a few times, she has a living room into kitchen background in several colors or click the magnifier search button and type living room (there are a few more that she made up post just not sure where. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you but that’s not quite what im looking for, im just looking for a living room no attachments to a kitchen lol :blush:

1 Like

I think there’s another set of living rooms further up the thread try searching “living room” or just scrolling through-- you may find more than just a living room background to use.

@FlowerGriefer has made some pretty awesome backgrounds both interior and exterior.

4 Likes

She does and I have used many before but I haven’t found what I needed but thank you so much for your help!!!

1 Like

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes