🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

If you search :mag:castle / medieval within the thread you’ll find some ~ Also I have an interior that might work if you search old mansion :sparkles: :tulip:

Thank you :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

okay Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sure thing :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Bump because you’re awesome! :sparkles:

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :heart_hands: :tulip:

3 Likes

bump thread! backgrounds are useful. Thank you for creating them :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey just wanna know if u have any diner background :smiley: (not a req)

1 Like

If you search :mag: diner within the thread you’ll find a booth :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

hey! have the carnival backgrounds been posted?

1 Like

There are no carnival backgrounds.

1 Like

oh okay! i saw a post from December saying she was working on a carnival bg i thought they might’ve been posted already, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah lol, I just searched up to see if she posted any but she didn’t, so hopefully, when the time comes, she will post it soon. But in the meantime, you can search up to see if there are any backgrounds on other threads that you’re looking for. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what i’m doing now but so far i haven’t found any that i like, thank you so much for your help :two_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem, try @amepisode and see if she has any in her drive. Read her terms before using them though. :star_struck:

3 Likes

i already looked through her drive and found one with stalls that i like, thanks again!

2 Likes

awesome!

1 Like

Alrighty! So~ Here’s the carnival I’ve been puttering away on :ferris_wheel: :tulip:

Game Stall Overlays

Food Stall Overlays and Seating

And here’s some tables:

Some fun overlays :lollipop: :tickets: :popcorn: :tulip:

Here’s a ferris wheel seat :gift_heart: :tulip:

Bars and Isolated Wheel

Here’s the ferris wheel alone so you can add little people in the background or put it over any background you’d like :+1: :tulip:

Here’s what it looks like put together :chef: :tulip:

47 Likes

very nice! Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, these are amazing! :smiling_face:

2 Likes