🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Omg I really needed this, thank you for sharing this one @FlowerGriefer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts: :pray:t4:

3 Likes

@FlowerGriefer I’m not always on this forums, but I have been keeping up with your works and I’m always speehcless. I love them so much!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:sparkles: Awesome! :sparkles: Thank you so much @Lilly_Electricity :blob_sun: I’m so happy to hear that!! :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :tulip:

4 Likes

Hey all! Here’s an interrogation room :speech_balloon: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :sparkles: :tulip:

Everything you need vv

And here’s a close up flipped view :tulip:

EDIT: Re-upload failed images :sparkles: :tulip:

42 Likes

Are you a psychic? Because I was looking for an interrogation room just yesterday. This will be a lifesaver to me thank you :blob_sun:!

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Awesome!! I just happened to run across it today :blob_sun::sparkles: How fortuitous :disco: :tulip:

5 Likes

Fabulous job, Flower :smiley:
@TeteBoo This isn’t a request thread-- this is a place for Flower to share her creations. You can request a background by making your own post and asking if anyone has one (many more creators would see it that way.) Or you could personal message her and ask privately. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Cole :sparkles: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

4 Likes

I apologize for that.

5 Likes

Hey, your backgrounds are so beautiful❤
Can I also use them for a Youtube project? with credit, in the description

3 Likes

Thank you! :sparkles: Welcome to the community :blob_sun: :tulip:

I’d like more info before agreeing to anything here :face_in_clouds: Go ahead and message me with more details and I’ll let you know :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Awesome! :sparkles: Happy to help the community :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

3 Likes

Alright, so, I stumbled upon this apartment set that I made quite awhile back and figured I drop it here :round_pushpin: :tulip:

Other Lighting Versions ^^

More Variations including TV overlay ^^

Open door and overlay ^^

More Lighting Options ^^

Lighting options and island overlay ^^

More variations with overlays ^^

50 Likes

Your backgrounds look really awesome. May I ask if you have already posted here a bg of kitchen with two sinks?

I’m really not up to going through almost 1000 replies :confounded:

4 Likes

Just wanted to pop in to say a massive THANK YOU!

Your backgrounds and overlays are so beautiful and literally a life saver for me. I basically saved everything because I always think “I’ll probably not need it but IT’S SO PRETTY!”.

Thank you so much for your hard work, @FlowerGriefer ! :heart:

5 Likes

:blob_hearts: Here’s something I’ve found helpful going through @/FlowerGriefer’s backgrounds and other threads:

If you’re looking for something specific like “pools” or “living rooms” and etc. Just type it into the search bar and press in this topic.

It’ll show you different posts with either the word “kitchen” in them or posts related to kitchens and if you need more just press “More…” at the bottom.

7 Likes

Hi @Nadi_Episode Thanks so much! :partying_face: I’m so happy to hear that you’re finding them useful :blob_sun: :tulip:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that @Sunset_Shimmer :sparkles: It’s a super helpful way to find just what you’re looking for ~ :blob_sun: :tulip:

Hi @Kanubish ~ Thank you! :sparkles: I don’t have one with two sinks (as I recall) :thinking: I would give you the same advise as @Sunset_Shimmer did with searching within the topic and see what I do have to offer :blob_sun: :tulip:

7 Likes

Thank you talented queen for all your amazing work!! :heart_eyes: :clapping:

4 Likes

Just what i wanted!! Tyyyy! Love your work! thank u for your help luv! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:yay: Awesome!! Thank you! So happy you found what you wanted :blob_sun: :tulip:

4 Likes