🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Love all these backgrounds, can we use them for art scenes or no? it’s not specified on the rules i believe and i don’t want to use your background for a art scene if it’s not allowed by you.

3 Likes

Hi @mels.epi ~ Welcome to the community :blob_sun:

Thank you so much! Sure thing, I don’t mind at all if they’re used in art scenes :+1: Thanks for asking :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Thank you so much☺️

I just joined and already have most of your backgrounds downloaded haha, this is clutch. Thank you for these free backgrounds, it’s very much appreciated :woman_cook:t2::kissing_smiling_eyes::pinched_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Awesome! :blob_sun:

I’m really happy to hear that! :success: :yay: :tulip:

4 Likes

Your backgrounds have came in clutch in the story i’m writing! Thank youuu so much <33

3 Likes

Awesome! So happy to hear it!! :sparkles: :blob_sun: :tulip:

4 Likes

Hey sorry to bother but the food stall night and the games night overlays are over 1MB… How can I fix that?

3 Likes

No worries @mels.epi :sparkles: Thanks for bringing it to my attention :+1: :blob_sun: Here’s the compressed versions ~ :tulip:

And I’m just gonna drop the original link here to the rest of the set vv :sparkles: :tulip:

16 Likes

Thank you!! You’re an angel! :innocent:

3 Likes

Sure thing :blob_sun: Anytime! :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Alrighty, here’s a generic graveyard/cemetery :headstone: :tulip:

:blob_sun::sparkles::loudspeaker: PM me if you’d like any of the headstones personalized :loudspeaker: :sparkles: :blob_sun:

34 Likes

QUEEN! :crown:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Literally spent hours just looking at all your amazing backgrounds! :heart:

One of the best background/overlay creators in my opinion :heart: :blob_sun: :yay:

5 Likes

I gotta bump this thread, absolutely has the best backgrounds I’ve seen :clapping: :fist_bump:

4 Likes

I think I just found bedrooms for my characters! Thanks! I’ll make sure to credit you when my story is published.

3 Likes

:blob_sun: Thank you so much! Love that dedication!! :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

:sparkles: :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you!! You just made my day! :blob_sun: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

:penguin: Awesome!! So happy to hear it! :partying_face: :tulip:

:rabbit:HAPPY EASTER ALL!! :hatching_chick:

Blowing Kisses Gif

Thanks everyone for all the support!! :heart: :tulip:

12 Likes

Happy Easter to you too :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

4 Likes

Thank you! :sparkles: :tulip:

5 Likes

Bump :blob_sun: I’m late to the party because I’ve been consumed by the beauty of education :joy: But I just scrolled through your lastest posts and saw the most beautiful backgrounds ever :heart_eyes: also, happy late Easter :chocolate_bar: :rabbit: :basket:

7 Likes