🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

:nerd_face: :books: Aye Jem!! Awesome! ~ Thanks so much :blob_hearts: :blob_turtle: :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Hey, can those backgrounds :point_down:t5: be png (transparent), please? And by the way, I love your work lol :))

9 Likes

Sure thing ~ Thanks so much @Uwastasia :sparkles: :tulip:

Here’s the original post for these ~

Here’s the whole set :point_down: :tulip:

Compressed Hallway Overlays vv

9 Likes

Oh okay, thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Anytime! :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Ugh, your backgrounds are the best! I will forever be thankful to you for creating all of these for us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww shucks Gif Small

Thanks so much! :sparkles: :tulip:

5 Likes

I always visit forums to see you posting new backgrounds :pleading_face::pinched_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

:sparkles: How flattering! Thank you so much! :blob_turtle: :tulip:

3 Likes

Hey, do you happen to have an open door overlay for the taxi? If not, that’s okay. :butterfly:

6 Likes

No, sorry, I don’t have an open door version :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Hi All! I have a resort pool area for ya today :tropical_drink: :clinking_glasses: :tulip:

Several Overlays with Variations ^^

36 Likes

It looks pretty cool :cowboy_hat_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Bump! Your BGs and overlays are amazing. As someone who’s too used to cutting out my overlays from BGs myself, I really appreciate you doing the work for us :blush:

3 Likes

Late to the party but you’re a godsend. I’d love to use your backgrounds in my debut story :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Keep up the good work! :nail_care:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @gnoble22 I’m happy to help :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

Thank you @5ftzeroh :blob_sun: Awesome! I’m so glad you’re finding them useful in your story :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Super useful! Thank you!

2 Likes

Here’s a random winter waterfall :droplet: :snowflake: :tulip:

And just for devilish funzies a hellscape type-a-waterfall :smiling_imp: :tulip:

28 Likes

Love it! :heart:

2 Likes