🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

:blob_sun: Awesome!! :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!! :blob_turtle: :tulip:

3 Likes

Ahhh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire: lovvvvveeee the bgs, I will definitely use it! :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awesome! :partying_face: :tulip:

3 Likes

Here’s the open door overlays for the little cabin in the woods :deciduous_tree:

I also did a dark night version I’m not sure I posted so here’s that also:

And here’s a link to the original post :point_down: :tulip:

24 Likes

i always look forward to you uploading new backgrounds for us :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Aww :gift_heart: Thanks so much! :blob_sun: :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

Today~ I’ve got a couple variations of a cozy corner for ya :open_book: :meditating: :tulip:

Stool Overlays ^^

26 Likes

I love this, definitely looks so cozy!! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks!! :coffee: :tulip:

4 Likes

Wow :upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it looks so cool and cozy :butterfly:

3 Likes

Thank you :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

3 Likes

Ahh… Love these beautiful bgs :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome! :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Love these :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

2 Likes

Bump, LOVE all these backgrounds! You’re so amazing @FlowerGriefer how do you make these backgrounds SO GOOD? :smiley:
Btw do I have to send you the pics I am using or can I just save them but credit u in the story?

4 Likes

:sparkles: Awesome!! Thanks so much :blob_turtle:

Nope! Just go ahead and use any you’d like and credit me in your story :+1: :tulip:

3 Likes

Ok thanks! Can I ask how you make backgrounds? Do you edit some pictures online and put them together or something? Also do you use an app may I know? (Just curious)

2 Likes

I make all my backgrounds using Medibang Paint Pro on my PC ~

Nope, I start with a blank canvas and create from there :sparkles: I sourced a lot of my assets from pixabay and do edit most of them to make them more my own for what I need or create my own :nerd_face: :tulip:

6 Likes