🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Not on my thread :raised_hand: I’d rather you PM me :star2: :tulip:

2 Likes

Okay!

Hi there All~ Today I have a huge variety of fantasy forest backgrounds :man_fairy: :merperson: :woman_elf: :tulip:

I made these for my story so these are the only options available :sparkles: Feel free to mix things up and create your own unique fantasy world :star2: :man_fairy:

So many more options! VV

Fantasy Tree Overlays VV

Various Water Overlays VV

Grass Foreground Overlay VV

26 Likes

Thanks for helping out @TeteBoo and @Patriciac (Happy Birthday Patricia!! :sparkles: :partying_face:) :star2: :dizzy: :tulip:

2 Likes

Here’s The Starlight Restaurant :star2: :sparkles: :tulip:

Table and Chairs VV

28 Likes

Np and thank you! Love all the new fantasy backgrounds :heart::sparkles: I might have to use some of them in my upcoming story :relieved:

1 Like

Thanks! :star2: That would be awesome! :sparkles: :unicorn: :rainbow: :tulip:

2 Likes

Omg this is so helpful as I’m writing a fantasy story! TYSM!!! You’re the best :))

2 Likes

Awesome! How fortuitous! :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

Do you have more of these?

Oh my these are gorgeous! Amazing work as always :white_heart:

1 Like

Oh my :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: they are so beautiful :heart::heart: love them all! :fire::fire::fire::rose::blush:

2 Likes

Hi @nyxoflore :sparkles: Welcome to the community :sparkles: I have a dining hall that goes with this set here :point_down:

Feel free to PM me if you’re looking for something specific that you don’t find on the thread :cherry: :tulip:

1 Like

:sparkles: Thank you so much @kinsleyepisode and @Kuen :blob_sun: :tulip:

3 Likes

Today I have a Boarding School/Prep Academy :classical_building: :fountain: :tulip:

29 Likes

An underground tunnel :axe: :flashlight: :tulip:

21 Likes

Love this one! :heart: (Your backgrounds are giving me too many ideas :joy::see_no_evil:)

1 Like

Thank you, that’s so awesome! :blob_sun: :woman_cartwheeling: :tulip:

2 Likes

Just what I needed thanks! Do you have interior?

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like