🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Thank you for that! It wasn’t the only one either :hushed: I’ve edited the posts with compressed versions so they should all be properly sized now :crossed_fingers: :sparkles: :tulip:

3 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to use them! Thank you🥰

It was no problem​:sparkles::relaxed:

2 Likes

OMG I just love all your BGs. You are truly an artists. I would reply to all your post but there are so many. Keep up the great work and thank you so much for sharing all those with everyone!!!

3 Likes

:sparkles: Thanks so much!! :two_hearts: :tulip:

2 Likes

You are literally such a saint! Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @KaylaWritesStories :sparkles: Welcome to the community! :sparkles: Thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

4 Likes

Do you have the living Room for this background?
ca4319ae54c2193981534f2f8f846566bd2827b7_2_690x408

9 Likes

No, not as a separate background, yet. I do plan on having tho :+1: :sparkles: :tulip:

7 Likes

Hi! These images are showing up as a jpg with a white background, would you please send me the png ones ? @FlowerGriefer I’ll credit ofc :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @wafers , yeah, that was a problem there for a bit. Here’s the link to the proper png images :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

oh! thank you so much! I should of had a better look haha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

hi, I’ve been scrolling trying to find the skate park and cafe backgrounds and overlays you made - do you know where abouts they are in the thread? :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi @katie.stories ~ Are these the ones you’re referring to? :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

no, it was a skate park like where you’d skateboard :skateboard: or scooter :kick_scooter: or bike :bike: ahaha and the cafe was like a juice bar? :beverage_box:

i’m pretty sure this is the thread they were on xox

1 Like

This one isn’t ringing any bells :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

And this is the juice bar I have :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

I was probably thinking of a different thread then aha
thank you anyway, love your work xox :orange_heart:

2 Likes

That one was in episode.luxe on their Instagram account under there linktr.ee

4 Likes

I’ve found them now - was actually episodeaxiom :tulip:

3 Likes