šŸŒ· FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds šŸŒ·

Hey love, do you by chance have an overlay of the back of this van open
Car Van Black Back View

4 Likes

She doesnā€™t, but u can message her privately for it. :thinking:

2 Likes

Alright-y, I have the separate family room for this set here :point_down: for ya today :sparkles: :tulip:

Couch Arm Overlays

27 Likes

I just stumbled across this jail/prison type visitation window~ I figure itā€™s generic enough to use as both characters POV ~ :speaking_head::policeman: :tulip:

And I thought this would be a good place to add the link to the interrogation room previously posted :arrows_clockwise: :tulip:

23 Likes

this is PERFECT for what iā€™m going to be needing in the future! thank you so much <33

2 Likes

Awesome!! :partying_face: :heart_hands: :tulip:

3 Likes

Hi!!! Your backgrounds are so amazing thereā€™s so many to choose from but Iā€™m specifically looking for like a lab type facility do u have any?

2 Likes

Hi, you can search for them as suggested by @Sunset_Shimmer within this thread. I think I have seen some. But, youā€™ll have to search it here. :slightly_smiling_face: I hope this is helpful.

12 Likes

Hey. Ik Iā€™m not the mod but please refer to her rules before asking things like this.

8 Likes

Your totally right! I didnā€™t fully read it, I thought it said just no requesting and I seen a few ppl do the same so I thought it was okay but thank you for telling me :grin:

2 Likes

Yow welcome!

2 Likes

Hi. Sorry to bother you but the overlays for V1 shows as a JPG file instead of a PNG file. Could you change them to a PNG file, please?

2 Likes

Your backgrounds are so beautiful!:pleading_face::cupid:

2 Likes

Reading this worries me a little :sweat_smile:

:red_light: Everyone, please just because other people are doing it, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s alright (this mentality isnā€™t always the best to have), we have to be respectful and always read the rules of the first post, always (rule 2- do NOT use this thread to ask if I have any specific backgrounds) :+1: :red_light:

FlowerGriefer works really hard on her bgs, so if we could take just a few mins and scroll to the top and take the time to read the first post, which luckily for us, is short and written in very appealing text, then it would be highly appreciated (also, reading is an important skill to have) :yay:

IKR :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

11 Likes

So sorry for my late replies all :dizzy:

Okay, so, I made these a very long time ago and I tried to make an open door version at the time and that was an epic fail :shushing_face: :joy: I will put it on my list of to-doā€™s and see what I can do this time around :crossed_fingers:~ :tulip:

Thank you for re-posting this! Itā€™s a very handy feature :clapping: :tulip:

Sound advice :+1: :tulip:

Yes! There was a big issue with png converting to jpeg there for awhile and wreaked havoc on my overlays :sob: I will edit the original post with the proper images :+1: :tulip:

I know Iā€™m late, but welcome to the community!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate you saying so :blob_sun: :tulip:

Thank you @JemU776 :revolving_hearts: All of it, very well said :clapping: :tulip:

:sparkles: :sparkles: I just want to take a minute and remind everyone that this thread is for me to share the backgrounds Iā€™ve made with the community ~ If you donā€™t find what youā€™re looking for, my PMā€™s are always open, drop on in and Iā€™ll be more than happy to help out if Iā€™m able :sparkles: :sparkles:

Thanks ~ :tulip:

13 Likes

For a great transition from fall to winter for scenes.

2 Likes

Absolutely! :blob_turtle: :tulip:

1 Like

Hello Community! So, Iā€™ve created a Ko-fi page :coffee: :blob_hearts:

Iā€™ve added the link in my bio :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

EDIT: Had to remove the link as itā€™s not allowed on the forums :no_entry_sign: :tulip:

12 Likes

Hi @jprmonte Iā€™m going to continue to post all my backgrounds here on my thread. I created the ko-fi for those that would like to contribute a monetary thank you for my time :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

10 Likes

Hey, if the linkā€™s not allowed on the forums how should we access the kofi page? :))

*Just wanted to say thank you for letting us use the backgrounds here and have the choice to support you <3 as not everyone can afford it ! :heart:

2 Likes