šŸŒ· FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds šŸŒ·

Unfortunately I am unable to do that only because this isnā€™t my thread. We just like to help out as much as we can for @FlowerGriefer

As @lanafrazer_episode said itā€™s up to flowergriefer and how she wants her thread to be. Just keep the rules in mind

3 Likes

Hi FlowerGriefer! iā€™m new to using the episode forums and I have no idea how to DM you. But I wanted to ask you for the overlays for the VIP club room background <3 I love your work!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, Viper! :tada: :man_dancing:

To private message someone on the Forums, follow this.

Click on their profile, you will always find their profile at the left side of their thread reply or in this case at the beginning of the thread.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 7.20.28 PM

This should pop up when you click on the profile, then click on message

Now you can message them and theyā€™ll get to your message as soon as they can. :blush:

Also, take a look at the rules on the top of this thread. If you wish to use Flowerā€™s assets

5 Likes

For some reason the message icon doesnā€™t pop up for me. Is there something I have to do in order to send messages?

1 Like

This is due to your trust level because as you said you have joined the forums, you must build up your trust level in order to do so. Your trust level currently is basic user if I am correct, read the forums rules to understand the way the forums work and your trust level should increase to where you can message someone privately. To find the rules, there should be a message from Epibot with links showing the rules.

To view the message, click on the blur.

1 Like

Ooh ok, I understand now. Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

no problem :blush:

1 Like

Hi love, May I use youā€™re backgrounds? They are incredible. Credit will be given in story after every chapter using and a highligh on my page

1 Like

Do you mind if I put the ice cream stand over a different background? (Iā€™ll still give credit)

1 Like

Hi! I ove yours backgrounds

I am looking for wedding boutique, view from the street, reception, in of the wedding boutite, office of the CEO , please :heart:

1 Like

Please reread her rules. It shows you canā€™t ask for specific backgrounds.

If you are trying to look for special backgrounds please refer to this here.

3 Likes

Im new to writing a story on episode, so im new to forums and searching for a background. All i have to say is thank you @FlowerGriefer for your amazing work. Just scrolling through this thread gave me ideas about my story and now i have the backgrounds to support it. You rock girl :heart: :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey can u do an overlay of the couch from the teal living room day background

1 Like

If you can please read this message above you.

2 Likes

Anything new we can expect?

1 Like

Hey I did I just think I worded it wrong. I was basically trying to ask if she had overlays for that background like the couch

1 Like

You know so im not searching the whole thread for what isnā€™t there

1 Like

It shows how to do it so you donā€™t have too. Thereā€™s a command on the computer where u can type in the word and it will bring u right there to it if she has one

2 Likes

there arenā€™t any overlays for the background I think.

2 Likes

Hello, excuse me
Do you know how I can put the background I grabbed from here to my story?
It appears to me that it doesnā€™t have the right pixels and I donā€™t know what to do anymore.
If you could help me or someone who knows how to do it, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!:two_hearts:

2 Likes