🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

the forums is also where I learned the majority of episode coding! Mostly through helping others :joy: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

is it true that they are thinking of closing the forum down !
if they are I am now filling my cloud with useful overlays and flowerGriefers backgrounds as they are just amazing…

1 Like

yeah, sadly, it’s closing on June 28th. FlowerGriefer’s thread is being transferred to discord so you don’t need to worry about getting all her backgrounds and overlays :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Has anyone got the overlays and for this background? Please https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/flowergriefers-backgrounds/439917/283?u=kapa123

1 Like

I went through my email and (from quite some time ago) FlowerGriefer sent me the overlays that you guys want (the ones above in this thread which sadly got converted from PNG (transparent) to JPEG (with no transparent background)) so here you go guys:

@Jae21 here’s the blanket overlays:

@Kapa123 here you go:

I’m so sorry if they convert again guys :sob:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! They’re png! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you 🩷

2 Likes

FlowerGriefer is MoonCake?!?!

Also, please tell me she’s making a Google Drive…

1 Like

I think MoonCake is just taking what flower said in the beginning of her thread

2 Likes

They’ve slowly started moving everything over onto discord, went through the thread there and didn’t see anything about a google drive

3 Likes

If it was Brandi, I’d be overjoyed, and break into tears (I’ve recently been going through our multiple PMs and we had so many crazy times lol, it makes me sad) :face_holding_back_tears: appreciate MoonCake for transferring the thread :blob_sun: It’s a lot of work! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahhh okay!

Aww, I guess they’re moving ALL the backgrounds/overlays there.

Aww, Jem :pleading_face: I’ve seen some older IG posts about her on your page, your bond seemed like the sweetest! I miss her too!

3 Likes

I also dont think they would make a google drive as it would go against her consent and rules.

3 Likes

That’s fair.

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: she was my favorite person on the forums…so it does hurt a lot. I don’t know what I was thinking reading over our PMs :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: There’s no way I can save all those messages :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

Yep :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: i love my tulip queen :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Sending you so much hugs and love! :people_hugging:

So wholesome! :sob:

2 Likes

I keep checking FlowerGriefer’s forums profile, hoping it’ll say seen just now… :see_no_evil: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :blob_hearts: ily sis :blob_hearts: come back plz :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Just finished saving all these, took me a day xD (I’m saving the forums btw. Not sure if anyone will not like it if I’m saving their stuff but I can always remove it if they want. Just trying to save as many threads as I can)

2 Likes

It’s actually been all moved to the discord already.

2 Likes