🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Does anyone have the link to the discord? I can’t find it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Omg 4 years later ur still saving ppl’s lives. There are so many backgrounds in here that don’t even correspond to my story but I wanna use them so baddddd. ur so talented omgggg <333333

3 Likes

Well, Brandi, you’re probably not going to see this message…but yeah, I miss you tons. I took a break from going over our PMs because it just made me super sad.

If you ever do come back to Episode, even briefly, I will definitely be overjoyed :joy: You have my email, so you can reach out to me anytime you’d like :blob_sun:

Anyways, this will be my last message on your thread :rose: Love you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Hey, how do I get access to her server? I’m not used to using discord and I can’t find her when I search on the app xo

1 Like

FlowerGriefer isn’t active and doesn’t have a server, as far as I’m aware. The server is Episode’s. :smiling_face: Here’s the link anyway:

Her thread was moved there by a mod and you can find it under the community-art section.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you xo

2 Likes

What’s her thread called? I can’t find it in community art when I search for it xo

1 Like

It’s the same as here. :smiling_face: If you still have trouble finding it, let me know your user and I’ll tag you in it.

2 Likes

Do you make bacgrounds and overlays too? I think I saw a post from you on discord lol. I’ll check it out xoxo

2 Likes

Oh. My username is the same as here just with an underscore at the end. Same pfp too xoxo

2 Likes

I do haha!

2 Likes

Thank you for adding me. I’ll definitely check it out. I’m currently drafting my first story lol xoxo

2 Likes

No worries and good luck with your story!

2 Likes

I love this thread! I’m so glad forums is still here (and that you are, too).

Do you have any exterior day and night backgrounds of a company building? @FlowerGriefer

2 Likes

It’s not a request thread.

You can search up keywords under this thread that relate to what you’re looking for, and see if you can find any backgrounds.

2 Likes

I knew about not the request part but not the asking for specific backgrounds. I’m sorry about that. Thank you for helping out!

I couldn’t find what I was looking for with keywords, so I was wondering if I may have skipped over something since this thread is so long.

2 Likes

Hi, can you pls tag me? I’m having trouble navigating discord :sob: my username is chichi027695

1 Like

I just tagged you in the discord, in case you’re not already in there xoxo

2 Likes