@Cam

amberose

I dunno if you consider me your friend, but you still deserve a flower
@amberose

8 Likes

:joy::joy::wink::wink: well I don’t know how but …:joy::joy::wink:
And it is called as blue dragon rose

4 Likes

They are beautiful :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Cauliflower

:3 nah, I’m kidding! But I’m not gonna joke about spamming ya’ll with love !!!

:heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

4 Likes

i love you for this …your idea is always unique :heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:blush: thanks… That means so much too me !!

FOR YOU!

(Went to morroco and found this flower , it was the only one in the bush reaching out to the sunlight . )

4 Likes

awww sooo sweet thankyou so much :heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartpulse::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaah Herman! You’re so precious! Thanks :3

3 Likes

Hehehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Of course we’re friends! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This for my new frd @fcukforcookies

6 Likes

@sofia2
images%20(1)
My best friend :sneezing_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

OH MY GOD! How did I not see this??! I really need to submit a ticket :sweat_smile: my notifications don’t show up. This flower so beautiful :heart_eyes: Thanks Sof I couldn’t ask for a better friend :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::sneezing_face: I’mma just cry now :sleepy::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: ily girly

3 Likes

yes siss, Lotus flower bomb, fireflies… (idk if you know the song lmao) love youu so muchh :heart:

2 Likes

my favorite flowers are sunflowers, baby’s breath, and poppies.

pretty basic, but i love them because they’re connected to my childhood.

2 Likes

images%20(19)

For you

3 Likes