FOCUS Glitch - Turning black once moving the screen

Hey guys, so I am currently writing a story and have noticed a new glitch. When I press "camera"then "zoom"it is totally normal UNTIL I click the screen and the background disappears. It;s been happening for a few minutes and I do not know what I should do. If anybody can help me please tell me what I can do to fix this!

i just ended up using a new background and it fixed!

Maybe your are accidentally zooming too much. You can also try closing and reopening the portal

let me show you a video of what is happening

Okay

it won’t let me send video but whenever i click on “focus” it all goes black, also when i used zoom and i zoomed out i noticed that the centre wasn’t even in the map it was literally on the outside

Do you have Instagram?

i have snapchat and email :grimacing:

I need to see the vid. I can’t help. Sorry.

i can send it to you on email? i don’t have snapchat

Okay

what is your email? i assume you can make a private message on the forums so you don’t leak it to everybody

1 Like

boost

mine does the same thing, I was wondering if it was the mini game I am working on there keep messing it up.

1 Like

if you figure out how to fix it do you mind telling me? i wonder if the server is just down or we’re doomed forever

Mine works

that’s lucky :sob:

1 Like

boost

It sounds like you were zoomed in a different zone and then cut to a new zone. Each zone has different x coordinates (zone 1 is 0-320, zone 2 is 320-640, and zone 3 is 640-960). Just add a zoom reset

how many zones does the background have? you may have used a zoom that goes over the amount of zones you have

can i send you a video of what it looks like? cause i don’t really understand what you mean