Follow feature on episode app

Hey everyone,
I’m kinda new to the episode community but I’ve been reading episode stories from other authors and for a while I’ve been wondering how does the follow feature work on the episode app?
I have been trying to find a use for it but I can’t find anything.
How do you find new people to follow? What does it mean to follow someone on the app? Is there a hidden feature I don’t know about?
I need to find answers to this cause it’s been lowkey driving me crazy lol

(I’m not sure if this is in the right category but if it isn’t i apologize :see_no_evil:)

1 Like

Hey so following someone can be used to remember their story or their story recommendations.
Example: Let’s say that I like a story that an author wrote and I want to check out their profile. I like their story, and profile, but don’t want to add all of their recommended stories and written stories my favorites. I can just follow them. This allows me to check out their recommend and written stories without having to search far. I can just click on their profile after hitting my “following” button and BOOM! there! done!
You can also just follow someone because you like their stories/ and or profile, and if you want to stay updated for a story or chapter release date.
Thats also what favorites does. It allows for other others to see your faves and for u to easily access your current reads without scrolling forever.

1 Like

Oh wow thank you :blush:. It makes sense now

np glad I could help you!

1 Like