Follow for follow! I'll read your story if you link it ON insta!

heyy. Ill check out your story whenever I have time to read :smiley:

1 Like

thank you! I’ll dm you my thoughts on insta when I read it!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, my insta is @flo_epi! I just followed you, my story link is in my bio

1 Like

My insta is @ epi_rj

You can find the link to my story in my bio✨ I’ll follow back! <3

1 Like

Hi @creatiff.writes! Thanks for doing this! :heart:
My ig is @i.am.writesfiction. I just followed you. :grin:
My story is in my bio :blush:

1 Like

Mine is soupy.writes

1 Like

Just followed! Mine is @xiomara.epsiode💕

1 Like

Hey guys! I did this a few days ago and got some replies back. I enjoyed reading a lot of them so I decided to do it again. I can read your stories IF you have them linked on your Instagram account when you follow me! (You could also DM it to me) My insta is: creatiff.writes
If you would like me to give feedback please DM me on Instagram so I can keep track! :slight_smile:
Also, I can’t do horror. If you have a horror story, then my apologies!

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you for doing this :blush:
Just followed you. Mine is @epi.ksu.
I have story in my link. It would be great if you read it :two_hearts: And I would like feedback !
Have a nice day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you for replying! And of course, I will DM you on Instagram my feedback when I have the time to read your story!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Hey, thanks for doing this💕. Here’s my insta id: @episode_jun

1 Like

Hello, dear. Thank you for helping authors like me. I hope you will like my story. Any sort of feedback is welcome. I just followed ya. My IG is @roy_episode

1 Like

Hey, I followed you on instagram mine is @knk.writes
My story is linked in my description and I would love to hear your feedback if you do choose to read it.

Tysm :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I will dm you my feedback on instagram! I love your cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

1 Like

Hello, my IG is @eeviee.stories and I just followed you. My story links are in the bio! I hope you’ll check them out :purple_heart:

1 Like

~Thank you for this thread, I’ll put my story details and IG account below!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

Hey guys! It’s been almost a week since I did one of these. I have a bit of spare time on me right now, so I decided to do another one of these! Just follow me on insta @creatiff.writes and I’ll check your story out if it is linked on your bio/dm me a link. I really appreciate it if you guys could follow me!

IF you would want me to review your story, just send me a DM on Instagram because it’s easier to keep track there. :blush::two_hearts:

KEEP IN MIND! It might take a few days because I usually have quite a bit of these!

3 Likes