Follow me and I'll follow you!

Pls follow me and tell your friends to follow me too. I am currently working on a story called The Flirting Contest and I recommend stories that I hope you’ll like. If you want a certain genre, I don’t block fan mail and you can just ask on episode or you can reply to this post asking for my email. Follow and I promise I’ll follow you. If it looks like I’m not following then you can just reply to this comment and ask. Pls follow for constant updates and fresh stories.

1 Like

Hello @EllyAus234, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since this is not a feature request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

whats ur @?

1 Like

@EllyAus234

Hi, I really want to promote my episode account( EllyAus234) but I’m having trouble writing a story. It’s keeps saying it expects a character or scene change. Pls help and follow my account✌️

i’ll follow everyone back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my ig is: @thestar_stories

Guys! My Instagram has 611 followers, please help me increase itt! :heart:
I am planning to release my story when I reach 1k
I kinda reached 611 in 3 to 4 weeks.
I LOST TRACK OF TIME. OKAY? LOL :joy:
So Could you help me make it grow?
My Instagram is
@epimaayan

Please comment below if you followed me so that I can know

1 Like

Babe ily but you reached 611 in way more than two weeks I- :skull:

3 Likes

Lolololol​:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I lost track of time babes maybe 3 to 5 weeks :relieved:

I mean it’s been a week and I have 15 followers, even though I’m working on a story-

Show some love to my acc yall _abby.episode _

Mine literally has 34 followers :skull:
@lina_giri07

Help my account grow!

And let me get 611 in 3-4 weeks​:kiss::smiling_imp:
I follow back episode accounts, and if I don’t then u can dm me and I’ll check out ur account.