Follow me so I can read your stories!

Hey! New episode author here! So, like I said I’m new (whichhhh means i don’t have many friends… haha). I’ve had an Instagram account for awhile but haven’t been much in touch with the community. So all I’m really asking is that you maybe follow my Instagram, I post edits and stuff, and you can dm me with your story! I am also in the middle of writing a story and just want more friends/recognition on my account. Also, I’m not trying to be harsh, but if your story title is something similar to “I fell in love with the Mafia Boss” or “My brother to my Boyfriend?” I will most likely not read your story.
-I prefer Ink, but Limelight is great too!
-I also hope you guys read my story when it comes out, which hopefully will be soon.

!! My Instagram is @adriana.epii !!

(i would also like to mention that if this flops i never posted it :^ )

15 Likes

Let me go follow you rn!

I just followed you :DD

Thank you! If you have a story make sure to message me it so I can read it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just did my acc is @zaywrites.episode

1 Like

Thank you so much!! If you have a story dm me it so I can read it!

1 Like

thanks!! it looks great!

1 Like

Aw, Tysm!

1 Like

Just followed ya!

1 Like

Ink is my favorite too. Hope you like my story :grimacing: Followed ya. Mine’s @roy_episode

1 Like

I follow you back.

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

thank you so much!! and yess omg ink is superior

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

Hi girl! I just published my first story a week ago so that makes us both newbies here haha! Don’t worry, people in this community are really supportive and friendly so this won’t flop :kissing_closed_eyes: I’m @lqwalter.episode on Instagram, I’ll follow back :blob_hearts:

I just followed you! I need fellow Ink lover friends! lol

I’ll follow you now, and my stories are definitely non cliche ones. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: My ig is: sineadoneill.lovestowrite.

i’m on it! yess, being a new author is intimidating but i’m sure it’ll be worth it when i finish and realize how proud i am of what i’ve written. i haven’t met many people but so far most of them have been so kind despite the “toxic” names the community has been labeled. i hope your story goes well !! can’t wait to read it! <3

honestly! i feel like episode is mostly LL and though i have some favourite stories in LL, ink is always my greater preference. most amazing authors and stories are in ink!!

1 Like

thank you! i’m on it!!