Food Art Contest!

Hey guyssssss sorry I’ve been making so many threads but I just wanted to do this one so bad even though I won’t get entries… BUT YEAH here it is… I will have a randomizer to choose what food everyone who enters gets… So basically all you have to do is create something with the food you get… It can be drawn, photoshoped, edited, anything you wanna do to win this contest!! I would make this for a prize but I am so so so sorry guys because I already have a contest going on for a money prize but the prize for this one can just be a shoutout on my insta if they want! Anyway I hope you guys enter and have fun!!! You absolutely do not have to use characters unless you want to! Anyway here is the password Foodiez I hope you guys join and have fun! There is no ending for this Contest!!! But yeah plzzzzzzzz Join and have fun with Food Art!!! :pizza: :hamburger:

4 Likes

That is an interesting idea :open_mouth: I am going to watch how things go with them creative people :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah I hope people enter I think it might be a flop :frowning_face:

1 Like

Nuh, the idea is rly cool and creative, just give them some time :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

BUMP!!! mm

foodiez I’m always down for anything to do with food :relieved::joy:

2 Likes

Okayyyy I’ll send you your food in a while :heart:

1 Like

@Rose_R Your food is Fast Food Have fun love! :heart:

1 Like

Sksks i finished an idek if this even fits the theme but i just wanted to make something ‘fun’ pizza day is actually a thing btw :joy:

Summary

Please don’t steal :sob:

2 Likes

Chaotic has left the chat :sleepy::joy:

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

Yeah your food is desserts!

1 Like

OMG that´s so good sksks kidsojfnwifqj0fnibwqnfhjj I´m speechless :flushed: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oop Jggfxcvvfdxvj tysm ily :pensive::joy: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww ilyt :pleading_face:

1 Like