Foods of the world!

There is so much food in the world!!! Let’s all appreciate it.

9 Likes

:dizzy::joy::joy:I LOVE FOOD :heart::heart:

3 Likes

thank you:
:grapes::melon::watermelon::tangerine::lemon::banana::pineapple::mango::apple::green_apple::pear::corn::carrot::potato::eggplant::avocado::coconut::tomato::kiwi_fruit::strawberry::cherries::peach::hot_pepper::cucumber::leafy_green::broccoli::mushroom::peanuts::chestnut::bread::croissant::baguette_bread::pretzel::pizza::fries::hamburger::bacon::cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::cheese::waffle::pancakes::bagel::hotdog::sandwich::taco::burrito::stuffed_flatbread::egg::fried_egg::shallow_pan_of_food::stew::bowl_with_spoon::green_salad::sweet_potato::spaghetti::ramen::curry::rice::rice_ball::rice_cracker::bento::canned_food::salt::popcorn::oden::sushi::fried_shrimp::fish_cake::moon_cake::dango::dumpling::fortune_cookie::takeout_box::crab::lobster::pie::cupcake::cake::birthday::cookie::doughnut::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::squid::shrimp::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop:

6 Likes

I like this thread :joy: I love :watermelon::heart:

3 Likes

Food is life!!! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

:yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

Fuud. Is. Yummeh. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Some of my favorite foods by country:

KOREA
Jap Chae
Kimbap
Bulgogi
(Pork) Katzu

VIETNAM
Pho

GERMANY
Weinerschinzel
Poppy seed cake
Pfeffernusse
Fried potatoes
Rye bread

HUNGARY
Rum ball

ITALY
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Pizza Margherita
Gelato

JAPAN
Gyoza
Teriyaki
(Vegetable) tempura
Yakitori
Ramen

CHINA
Xiaolongbao (soup dumplings)

UNITED KINGDOM
Cornish pasties
Full English breakfast

AUSTRIA
Sachertorte

MEXICO
Flan
Enchilada
Pastor
Asada

AMERICA
Pot roast
Pulled pork
Pulled pork Ponyshoe
Apple crisp

2 Likes

Have you tried our national food called Finlandia vodka?

3 Likes

Food glorious food!

I love red bean buns (they’re originally from China)

Mochi is good

Korean fire noodles (yumyum)

gyoza is life <3

3 Likes

Food is fabulous :ok_hand:

tenor%20(6)
tenor%20(8)
tenor%20(1)
tenor%20(2)

4 Likes

My dad makes really nice onion bhaji and pakoras. You must try them!

1 Like

Okay. Sure :smile:

1 Like

I love my own country’s (Israel) food the best, maybe because it’s what I know and maybe just because IT’S THAT GOOD but also my mom’s weird romanian foods with names I can’t pronounce and pasta (Italy) chinese food, and sushi!!! (Japan)

I feel like I misspelled so many words and I need sleep.
ANYWAYS, FOOOODDDDDD

1 Like

I can’t drink vodka anymore and I’m still so mad about it

1 Like

What, liver cirrosis?

Nah, I just started getting heartburn from it out of the blue. I can still drink rum and schnapps just fine.

It’s just as well because soon I’ll have to stop drinking (medication), but vodka was my f a v o r i t e.

1 Like

I hear ya. Always been more of a whiskey guy myself. Gives me the easiest hangovers.

Well…I love foods so here’s some foods from our country:

Street foods:
Kikiam
Fishball
Gulaman
Quek quek
Cheesticks??

Home food: (lunch,dinner,etc.)
Sinigang
Monggo
Tinolang manok
Kare-kare etc…

Desserts:
Leche flan
Halo-halo

That’s all I know from our food hahaha

3 Likes

I know it’s uncool of me, but I can’t stand the taste of whiskey. Everyone promises that “you’ll love THIS whiskey” but nah.

Then again, I also use mixers most of the time. But I also don’t have to deal with hangovers most of the time. I drink slowly and hydrate often. The worst I get is a sore throat. I’m drinking to have a good time/self-medicate anxiety, not to be sick the next day. :joy:

1 Like