Foods of the world!

Me too, mostly. Although, with Jack’s percentage, miscalculations are bound to happen from time to time. I’m fairly boring nowadays, though. I used to be a way better drinker some years ago.

Eh, I think as we get older alcohol gets less interesting/important. It’s not even that the appeal has worn off. I just started drinking casually a few months ago. I figured I might as well try it before I start my medication again. And while I can see where I would have definitely overdone it when I was younger, now it’s just nice to take the edge off or have a couple to celebrate something, and that’s about it. I only overdrank once during some drinking games, and while it was fun it’s just not something I feel a need to repeat, you know?

Maybe people just get boring in their old age.

But I never had Finlandia vodka. Maybe I’ll face the heartburn one last time to give it a go, haha.

1 Like

It’s always a good choice! I heard it’s ranked as the best in the world. Take that, Russia!

Also, I agree with you when it comes to the mentality of drinking, although I miss it when it was cool. Life was so much more fun when I was an irresponsible asshole.

1 Like

I never got to go through that phase, so I’m trying to fit it in now. It’s just not as cool when you’re a proper adult.

To pretend to be on topic:

Adding Kahula to Mexican hot chocolate is AWESOME on cold nights.

1 Like

All I want tight now is a warm meal and some Coke Zero… Two more hours, just two more hours…

1 Like

You can do it. I believe in you.

Again to be on topic: I made some fake bulgogi for my roommate today. Korean food is SO GOOD.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: “to pretend to be on topic”
Id really care

1 Like

I’m trying to not get flagged xD I’M A GOOD GIRL I AM.

1 Like

Getting flagged is a specialty of mine. Ask anybody.

2 Likes

sure :wink:

Pizza is best

I know how you feel. I’m no longer allowed to consume alcohol due to some doctor situatuon.

How could anyone forgot the most amazing food: ADOBO :scream::scream::scream: also Lechon, Biko, Puto, Bagoong (any type soo) and a lot more than I can remember :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

OMG I didn’t remember! Cuz I’ve never eatean Adobo a long time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Never eaten a long time??? :scream::scream::scream: imma feed u and take you to the fattest food trip you will ever see!!!

1 Like

Hahaha Are u from Philippines?

1 Like

Obviously :joy::joy::tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Hahaha hello kababayan!:hugs::joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.