Foothill Academy // Official RP sign-ups

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚

Welcome all students and now freshmen to Foothill Academy! This place is a place where you fit in however or wherever you are, this place is filled with adventures that await your special talents. If you are selected into this famous academy that is only in London, you indeed have a very special talent, andโ€ฆ if you donโ€™t live in London your stay will be worth it.

When these excited freshmen open their acceptance they never thought how odd their experience this year would be. This famous academy known as Foothill becomes something unordinary and unexpected as what these freshmen had thought. Including quiet students, plain weird teachers, and even filthy rooms. Getting warnings for all sorts of things and students suspicious. What truth lies beneath all of the fame? What will these freshmen uncover and who will disappear?

When assemblies, meetings, etc. are held and you are not held present when supposed to you will get a consequence and will be sent to the principalโ€™s office (whichโ€™ll ofc be me)

Signup Rules you MUST read

• Youโ€™re only supposed to have up to two characters
  • Make your character unique but donโ€™t make all characters have a rough past or something.
  • Donโ€™t make your character a Mary Sue because I mean really.
  • The password is Foothill
  • Make relationships before
  • You must reserve and when accepted you will be able to signup

Extra Information

If reserved without the password the reserve will simply not be accepted. Narrate in first person please, thanks! Everyone is a freshman and you canโ€™t change that, only because youโ€™re supposed to be a new class of freshmen.

Sign-up HERE

faceclaims are coming soonโ€ฆ

schedules coming soon as wellโ€ฆ

Tags (sorry if not interested)

@AK16 @ms.kate @animeotome @yassinecool @alyssa_epi @IIChanII @Madilnel @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @epi.alyssaa @16AngelCat @Kamorie1027 @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Drama_Queer @chocolate_mama @Caticorn @Zabica

MUST read:

So, sometimes people canโ€™t be on forums for that long so Iโ€™m informing everyone all this information now and please keep this in mind. Only join if you can actually be able to RP, I donโ€™t want a bunch of people joining and ending of not RPing. Iโ€™ll give you 4 days to start RPing and soon enough will PM you and ask if youโ€™d like to exit this RP or if something else is happening. If you donโ€™t respond in 5 days I will open up your spot. You may be able to rejoin.

I hope people actually join ooff, anyways I hope you decide to join and tag other people you know who may be interested!

love, iqra
:heart:

Roleplays to join?
Promote A Thread!

Reserve! :heart:

FOOTHILL

@Lovelyy_Iqraa accept me now!

>:(

Reserve 1 Girl!

Foothill

@valeria.episode reserve accepted!

@AK16 declined read the rules again :smirk:

Reserve a girl and a boy

Foothill

Reserve 1 girl!

Foothill

Reserve 1 Girl and 1 Boy

Foothill

The personality one only accepts numbers on the sign ups so I put the personality in the bio

Reserve for one non-binary character!

F

o

o

t

h

i

l

l

I said the password each letter is in a separate blur though

Reserve
Girl

Foothill

Reserve a male and female
Foothill

@16angelcat @maypenny @forever1201 @reesethereallygrumpy @natalie.keira @madilnel
All reserves accepted! :heart:

@forever1201 Thank u for informing i will fix the form!

@AK16 reserve accepted :blush:

Reserve 1 Girl : Foothill

reserve 1 girl foothill

@_Shi_Shi @roscpetal Reserves accepted!

@loveyourself are you interested?

both submitted!

Got it! Iโ€™ll be making faceclaims soon <3

Also quick question: for personality did it let you enter things besides numbers/

Promote A Thread!

yes it did

Reserve a female. :slight_smile:

foothill academy is bomb. :bomb: