For all the experts in directing stuff

Hey everyone!!
So, guys I have been wondering that the person that help us clear our error like @RudeInception , @Apes and @Dara.Amarie and many more…
what about their stories??
I wanna read and learn what I am missing on what I can do to make my story worth the read that it get…
As they are skilled I want to be at least a little bit as talented as them…
So, please every talented person that is an expert in directing please write your stories below I will check them out

(Sorry if I offended someone by my words)

~S.Dsana~

2 Likes

@S.Dsana I’ve got a few stories which you can check out but I didn’t really use directing etc inside it. I’m more then likely gonna be creating a new story which will include a variety of styles in scripting. But if you would like I have two stories already published called Teen Mom and Drama Life.

I’ll check them out as I’m also in need to look for people with interesting story plots that can give boost to my inspiration…:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Um… @Madi what’s the writer name of your story??

Okay thanks for telling

@S.Dsana It’s madi. Sorry I placed the wrong username down before.

Okay

~Bumping~

I don’t have stories of my own but you can see my directing work in The Baby Project, Falling for the Dolan Twins, The Royal Baby, and Venomous.

4 Likes

The directing of these stories is great…

I haven’t read The baby project but gonna check it out

And the other were great I like the plot of the story and how the story carries itself without rushing…(all of them) (Especially Venomous)

1 Like

While I am pretty good with directing, sadly I’m not so good at writing :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m curious too. Good post.

True…

Thank you… @Booklady1017

1 Like

Bump or this’ll get closed :grin:

Thanks…

Bumping!

Some underrated stories with great directing:
Happenstance, Santa’s Naughty List, JULIET, Unexpectedly Yours, Lights, Camera, Scandal, The Downward Spiral, Hearts Reunited, Love, Reece, 14 months, Fantastical: Burning waves, Fantastical: The lost legacy, Moonflower, X, King Cobra, Your secret admirer.

You can also check out my story: The night we met (lmao I always feel bad about self-promoting)

2 Likes

This is a cool thread :wink:

1 Like

I use a lot of advanced directing in my story, not sure if it’s good though.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Instagram: @luna.episode.author
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

1 Like