For anyone who has/has had cats/dogs (I'm bored and feel like drawing some) OPEN to requests! (:

Hi, I have started drawing cats/dogs…

These drawing will be COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!

You’re request can take anywhere from 1 day to 1 month depending on the amount of requests I get and the amount of time each one takes, I take requests via Instagram too (:

I have 2 cats and 1 dog of my own but I’d like to draw other people’s cats and dogs (:

I draw memorial art for passed cats and dogs and I draw art for live cats and dogs (:

I will update my examples as I complete some but if you could drop a clear image or your cat/dog for me to practice drawing with, I would appreciate it (:

Examples So Far…

Memorial

Non - Memorial

Please send me a picture on this thread of any cats/dogs you have/have had, I would love to draw them for you (:

I will send you the finished product if I get chance to do your cat/dog (:

If this thread flips, you never saw it (:

Thank you in advance for your time

• Megan (:
13 Likes

Bump!

I’d love to give my dog’s details actually! My dog just passed away two days ago…

4 Likes

Thank you (:

What’s was their name? (:

1 Like

Here is a picture of my dog he is still alive I would send a picture for the one that died but I don’t have any but here is my puppy Dak.

Dak

:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you (:

1 Like

Also if you wanna do my other dog here is a pic

Cooper

Here is Cooper he is my oldest dog

2 Likes

Thank you so much (:

1 Like

Of course. If you do them I will definitely post them on my instagram if that is ok with you.

1 Like

If you need another dog here is mine :heart:(He is still alive)

Summary

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine, you can find my instagram in my bio (:

1 Like

Awesome! :metal2: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you (:

1 Like

Of course :blush:

1 Like

He’s so cute!

2 Likes

Paisley
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you (:

1 Like

I have 2 dogs I need to find pictures of them :joy: :grin: I’ll be right back lol :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you (:

1 Like