For some reason, I forgot how to solve this problem

So I am making a scene with two people calling each other. There’s a half overlay so that the other person is in other location. However, I want them to be in their spot while they are doing specific animations. But for some reason, they do the animation then stop for a while then proceeds to the dialogue. :face_with_monocle:

Here’s the script:

SCRIPT

@zoom on 727 357 to 248% in 1 using easeinout
@RIVERA walks to spot 0.561 86 343 in zone 3 in 0.6 AND RIVERA is read_phone_sad_loop AND overlay HALF_ROOM shifts to 29 157 in zone 3 in 0.5 AND BINX walks to spot 0.537 146 340 in zone 3 in 0.6 AND BINX faces right AND BINX is listen_phone_happy_loop THEN RIVERA starts read_phone_sad_loop AND BINX starts listen_phone_happy_loop

SEND HELP

Instead of a half screen overlay, a split screen background would probably work better for u (:

USE THIS :

@RIVERA walks to spot 0.561 86 343 in zone 3 in 0.6 AND RIVERA does it while read_phone_sad_loop AND overlay HALF_ROOM shifts to 29 157 in zone 3 in 0.5 AND BINX walks to spot 0.537 146 340 in zone 3 in 0.6 AND BINX faces right AND BINX does it while listen_phone_happy_loop THEN RIVERA starts read_phone_sad_loop AND BINX starts listen_phone_happy_loop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.