For the British people on here!

Croydon is very attractive toošŸ„°

3 Likes

I kind of grew up in the UK partly (my mom, brother, and I lost our father/her husband when we were all young, so we took a lot of trips there for family support and stuff)
Sometimes I slip a ā€œMumā€ out occasionally. Thanks for the respect lol
And also, funny story!! One time when my mom and I were visiting Cambridge (we wanted to look around and see the town+campuses) we pretended we were British and talked in accents all day and people actually believed us??? lmaooo I thought we were making fools of ourselves, but it was all fun

3 Likes

I just searched it up, the images look great. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

@emmastarz-
Some people think that. My friends always make fun of me whenever I come back from England because they are like omg she says Mum now and spells things different. :joy: :joy: Also she loves tea?? But like I just like tea in general?
People definitely believe in the stereotypes set, but it depends who you are talking to.

1 Like

Lol Ty for your insight! I do love tea tho, itā€™s a gift from God

2 Likes

I am an American and l love British accents and things so-

2 Likes

Bahahaha, love that. Are you good at them?

1 Like

Of course, it was no problem! And yes, it really is :grin:

1 Like

No :see_no_evil:

But I love them!

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I was British-

1 Like

True, true.

1 Like

Omg, same, girl. (my mom too)

1 Like

Sometimes since my friend and co-writer @eliseclairmont does British spellings, I do them too. So sometimes I will say colour or grey. Or even mum. I am so American-
Oh and I also eat marmalade and drink tea :yum:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a place near me thatā€™s called Victoria Gardens. Itā€™s like a park and it has a playground for children. Thereā€™s a massive hill drop and you get a beautiful view of the River Medway.

1 Like

oooo my aunt went there. She was going to take me, but we never actually went. Thanks for the suggestion, I had totally forgotten about it!

1 Like

Hahah love that! I do that as well sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Donā€™t be fooled :sob: not all the areas r like that unfortunately
There are bare crackhead around :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, that is true. :joy:

2 Likes

Me and my friend are actually live in London! Ahoy there!

Depends what you want. Thereā€™s so many secret spots in the southbank area, you just gotta find them. Also google rooftop bars. A little on the expensive side but wow!

2 Likes

I used to live in Croydon and I moved out. Itā€™s like living in GTA town :rofl:

3 Likes