For the point system, how do I go more based on which points for each character is higher rather than based on the specific amount each character has?

I hope this makes sense. I know that the point system can be used to “See if somebody has a certain amount of points to do something”, but I wanted to do something different.

Such as, I wanted in one of my stories to have a test that you can take, and based on that test is how you partner up with and there are ten choices. I know that if I use the normal point system, such as “___ >10” there either may be more people the character is compatible with or if they didn’t get that amount of points, they won’t be able to match with anybody. I’m trying to do it based on who she has the most amount of points with. I hope this makes sense, and thank you!

1 Like

I see what you’re trying to say and I think the best coding that can fit with that will be below but if you have any more questions or concerns check out this link here to Dara Amarie’s coding guide:
if (CHARACTER = 0) {
CODING HERE
} elif (CHARACTER = 1) {
CODING HERE
} elif (CHARACTER = 2) {
CODING HERE
}
and so on…

1 Like

You can also use this kind of code, if that helps:

if (CHARACTER = CHARACTER2) {

} elif (CHARACTER > CHARACTER2) {

} elif (CHARACTER < CHARACTER2) {

}
(etc…)

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you as well!

1 Like

I think this could really help you!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.