Forest looping night, please HELp

Hey!
I already know that forest looping - night background doesn’t loop so I made the overlay of it and tried every background looping code I found in here (because I’m a p**sy like that and I don’t know how to code it) but none of them have worked :weary:. And then I thought about just making some scenes how she runs (from her legs or face), but I want to write her feelings down so badly I just can’t… Can somebody maybe code it for me? :sweat:

I’ll even add the overlay here too, although it really is just a typical forest looping night overlay… (And I used the same background, EXT. FOREST LOOPING - NIGHT). I’d be so thankful if somebody would help me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Use Daras templates, they work well.

and don’t forget to RESIZE your overlay :wink:

1 Like

I’ve already tried her’s, it didn’t work so well :disappointed:. But I can try again I guess xd

your overlay you showed doenst have the right size to work with these templates - therefore I pointed out that you need to resize it. Then it will work.

the overlay image size must be 1183 x 700 in order for the templates to work correctly.

I had tried her’s with other one, street day looping and I had taken the picture from her one post (she had there different overlays of backgrounds, it was looping street day i think). Also it was in a right size and everything, but I still had to resize it and stuff for it to work normally. Idk why but it just doesn’t work for me.

can you then show me your code (where you used the right sized overlay)?

Sadly I can’t… I had deleted it and changed it into another one I found from the internet that worked better :confused:

I have just tested it resized your overlay and used daras code and it is works without any flaws - you must have made some mistake when you used her template.

here is the code

EXT. BLUE - DAY with FOREST_LOOP to 1.625 0 0 in zone 1 at layer -5
&overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 create from FOREST_LOOP and overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 opacity 1 in 0
&overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 scales to 1.625 1.625 in 0 and overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 to layer -6
&overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to -640 0 in 6 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to -960 0 in 3 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 6 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to 0 0 in 3 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP shifts to 0 0 in 0 loop INFINITE times
&overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 6 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to 0 0 in 3 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to 0 0 in 0 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to -640 0 in 6 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to -960 0 in 3 THEN overlay FOREST_LOOP_2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 loop INFINITE times

I cant send you the resized overlay because portal is turnung it to jpg… but if you will use THE RIGHT SIZE and name your overlay FOREST_LOOP then it should work without any need for change of the script.

dunno of cause if I have picked up the speed you wanted…

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try to resize it or something, I hope it works…

I can send it to you via email - dunno why but even when I reduced the file size it still turns the png to jpg…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.