Any certain style: Chilling and watching a movie at home aka being lazy

(Only Ash makes them.)
What type of season (fall, winter, summer etc.): Summer
Any certain style: PARTY!

(Only Ash makes them.)
What type of season (fall, winter, summer etc.): Summer
Any certain style: Going to an award show for footballšŸˆ

Thanks!

Hi! If you accept I would like to request!
The thing Iā€™d like is a character card made by @episodenoelle ONLY IF SHE ACCEPTS!!!
Character details (female, her name is Xia-Kay):

Click

Female Generic Body - Neutral 03
Arched Natural - Black Dark
Messy Sock Bun - Black Dark
Monolid Slender - Hazel
Diamond
Defined Natural
Full Round Pouty - Pink Peach Medium Matte

Outfit details (screenshot):

Click

Pose:

Click

flirt_wink_atcamera

Background:

Click

Not important it can be anything you want (maybe just the color yellow)! :crescent_moon:

Font:

Click

Could it be the font you used in your first character card example please? :blob_hearts:

Extra deets: Nope!
I hope she accepts! :blob_hearts: :two_hearts: Have a nice day!

1 Like

Weā€™re opening later today, so when we open, I will start on it! :heartpulse:

Thank you for requesting, Iā€™d be happy to complete it.

3 Likes

Hey! Hope yā€™all are fine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you accept I would like to request some things because Iā€™m amazed with your work! :blush: And Iā€™m writing 2 stories :skull: :skull:

But first the most important, Iā€™d like an edited cover by @episodenoelle (If she accepts, ofc!)

General Idea/Pose

In Home Christmas Shoot ā€” JMikayla Photography|333x500

I was inspired by this photo, so what I want is similar :sweat_smile: if itā€™s not very difficult or impossible!
The pose is the same: A couple doing the Christmas Tree but I had something more elaborate in mind and I hope I can explain what :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In addition to the adult couple, I wanted them as a child too but more with a faded effect (Showing the past and present, tell me if you need some more details about this because I donā€™t know if I explained it right)

Characters Details

Kid Nicholas

• Male Soft Body (Gold 03)
  • Straight Medium (Dark Brown)
  • Wavy Messy (Medium Brown)
  • Deepset Downturned Lidded (Brown Pale)
  • Square Youthful
  • Straight Pointed
  • Full Heart Natural (Beige Gold Matte)

Adult Nicholas

• Male Athletic Body (Gold 03)
  • Straight Medium (Dark Brown)
  • Undercut Short Straight Texture (Medium Brown)
  • Deepset Downturned Lidded (Brown Pale)
  • Square Long Jaw Stubble
  • Straight Pointed
  • Full Heart Natural (Beige Gold Matte)

Kid Aurora

• Female Soft Body (Gold 02)
  • Arched Thin High (Black Dark)
  • Double Buns (Black Dark)
  • Female Generic (Ice Blue)
  • Square Youthful
  • Defined Natural
  • Full Heart Pouty (Pink Beige Matte)

Adult Aurora

• Female Athletic Body (Gold 02)
  • Arched Thin High (Black Dark)
  • Long Wavy Blowout (Black Dark)
  • Female Generic (Ice Blue)
  • Diamond
  • Defined Natural
  • Full Heart Pouty (Pink Beige Matte)
Outfits

Kid Nicholas & Kid Aurora
But Kid Aurora has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Adult Nicholas & Adult Aurora

But Adult Aurora has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Background

I found these pictures in Free Images, but seeing the pose you know better

Font

Any type/color of font: Something cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can I say the title in private? :pleading_face:

Extra Details

Any extra details (Height, tattoos etc.): She is smaller than him and has freckles and he has an tattoo Bird Collar Tattoo Solid.

I need two large cover (different stories) but I donā€™t want to be supeeee pain in the ass :pleading_face:

Thank you xx

1 Like

:heartpulse: :cherry_blossom: THE FOREVER ART SHOP IS NOW OPEN! :cherry_blossom: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting, Iā€™d be happy to complete it!

(And yes, you can say the title name in private!) :heartpulse:

Bump! everyone request!!

2 Likes

I would looove to request an art scene - thank you so much for this shop, youā€™re doing a fabulous job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

However - even though youā€™ve written that one can request ā€˜more than one thingā€™ - my request would be a lot of work, so thatā€™s why I want to ask first if this would be somehow possible (before I send all details):
the thing is that my story has 4 possible love interest and I would love to have the same scene (so MC always the same and poses as well) BUT with four times a different other person; hope this makes sense ahah. :hugs:

My preferred artist would be @Melissa.H, so my ā€˜questionā€™ would be directed towards you :heartpulse: feel free to tell me that this is too much work for you, but obviously, I would be more than happy if you said itā€™s possible :blush:

have a great day :innocent:

3 Likes

So I already gave a lot of work and headache to the sweet @episodenoelle :skull: :skull: (me again because I saw here many good artists :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), so itā€™s for all the amazing editors.

For my main story (the closer one) I already have a small cover but I need a large cover, it doesnā€™t have characters there (well, kind of).

My idea:
The Background is the floor (basic) and over the floor a big memories box with some things inside, like photographs, movies tickets, tickets with sweet messages, etc. Iā€™m thinking about it. And I wanted this as a large cover and a background (and overlays to make a tappable thing)ā€¦

Can anyone help me with this? I need to work on the photos and messages haha but first I want to know if someone can help me. Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Heyyy, yeah of course, its absolutely possible. Iā€™d love to do your request. :blush: It does sound like it will take a while, but since its the same MC and poses, it shouldnā€™t be too much trouble. Send the details whenever you are able to and Iā€™ll get started asap x have a nice day too, thanks

Edit: also i forgot to mention, with the pose, could u pls send a reference picture if its a custom pose
If its from the episode animations then u dont need to, just let me know what the animation is, thankss
Sorry, wasnt sure if it says that specifically at the top of the shop so i thought id mention it again

1 Like

Thatā€™s great to hear, thank you so much! And yeah - it goes without saying that this will take a while, no problem at all :blush: :heartpulse:

request for a drawn art scene:
Your preferred artist: @Melissa.H
Character details:

deets

MC: Female Generic Body (Neutral 03), Arched Natural Scar (Deep Brown), Short Messy Pony (Chestnut Brown), Female Generic (Brown Light), Diamond, Grecian Soft, Full Heart Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)
1LI, Kay: Male Athletic Body (Neutral 06), Arched Medium (blackJet), Medium Messy Fluffy Parted (Black Dark), Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (Hazel Dark), Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard, Round Wide, Full Heart Natural (Brown Deep Rose)
2LI, ValƩrie: Female Soft Body (Rose 02), Arched Natural (Black Dark), Updo Curly Messy (Black Dark), Generic (Ice Blue), Heart Soft, Round Button Upturned, Full Round Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Matte)
3LI, Leon: Male Slim Body (Neutral 02), Round Medium (blackJet, Small Ponytail Wavy Parted Hair (blackJet), Deepset Downturned Lidded (Ice Blue), Chiseled Angular, Male Generic, Medium Straight Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)
4LI, Joyce: Female Athletic Body (Neutral 05), Arched Thin (Dark Brown), Long Curl Half Updo (Dirty Blonde), Deepset Upturned Wide (Brown Black), Heart Soft, Round Button, Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)

Outfit(s):

outfit

MC:

1LI, Kay:
2LI, ValƩrie:
3LI, Leon:
4LI, Joyce:

Pose(s):

pose

a kiss like this

Background:
blurred version of EXT. JUVIE ROOFTOP - NIGHT

Any extra details (Height, tattoos etc.):

extra

height: just as a reference (but whilst writing this down, I just noticed that this might cause problems with the MCā€˜s pose (as it would have to be altered slightly), so: feel free to just ignore it for the sake of sparing you extra work): MC is around 1.65m (5.42feet), Kay 1.85m (6.07feet), Val 1.58m (5.18feet), Leon 1.74m (5.70feet), Joyce 1.74m (5.70feet)

1 Like

@episodenoelle can we get sb to help her?

Hi! I need help with my new story cover please!
If youā€™re interested please please reply. Thank you!

Muchas gracias!

1 Like

Who would you like to do it love? at the top theres some forms, fill one of those out for a drawn or edited cover and then choose who youā€™d like to make it and theyll get to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks againšŸ™ƒ

1 Like

Alright, that all sounds good, iā€™ll get started on it asap x if i have any questions, iā€™ll let u know

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™ve completed your character card request!

I hope you like it, please ask me if you need anything changed. :heartpulse:

Request

(I couldnā€™t find the exact font I used, so I hope this font is okay.)
(I also sent you two, one with the outfits, and the other with no outfits.)

Hey @Anyi.E , sorry to bother you but you didnā€™t give me the outfit for the MC, could you pls send that asap? Thank you x have a nice day

1 Like

Ahh sorry, I knew there was something. I will add it in the post above. :blush:

1 Like

Alright thank you :slight_smile: