Forever ArtShop{OPEN}

Hi! Welcome to Forever’s Art shop… There are a total of 6 members in the Shop… Me @Anna1106Writes, @Cookies1, @Amiraa, @AYLA1, @Captain_vanilla, and last but not least @Erika_RI WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR DECIDING TO JOIN THIS ARTSHOP

These are examples of everyone’s Artwork

Examples

Amira:

Erika_R:
Anna1106Writes:
Cookies1:
AYLA1:
Captain_Vanilla: image

How things will go…
If you would like to request a cover

Summary

If you would like a cover… you need to feel in this information below
title:
background:
pose:
If the pose that you want, is in the Animations in episode interactive, just send the character like that , but if you want a custom pose, send the character details…

Now Art scenes and backgrounds

Summary

There is no specific thing of what to ask for, but obviously just give the details of everything

Splashes, and pfp’s, and character cards

Summary

Splashes:
what you want it to say:
background:
if you want characters if so send everything, if it is a pose that is the Animations window in episode portal, go there and then send the picture but if it’s custom just give the character details
ADD ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
PFP’S AND CHARACTER CARDS: JUST SEND HOW YOU WANT IT DRAWN OR REGULAR AND ANY OTHER DETAILS NEEDED

IF YOUR REQUEST IS ACCEPTED OR REQUESTED, IT WILL MOST LIKELY LOOK LIKE THIS, OR WE WILL JUST TELL YOU IF IT HAS OR NOT…

RULES
1. DO NOT STEAL OUR WORK OR WE WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY LOL
2. DO NOT RUSH US, REMEMBER WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE WE WANT TO, NOT BECAUSE WE HAVE TO SO PLEASE BE PATIENT… WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED IF ANYTHING CHANGES ON YOUR ARTWORK
3. IF YOU REQUEST FROM SOMEONE ELSE, DO NOT REQUEST THE SAME THING FROM US… IF WE FIND OUT YOU HAVE THEN YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DROPPED…
4. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND THE PASSWORD IS FOREVERART

4 Likes

can i see some examples please :heart:

2 Likes

I uploaded them!

1 Like

they look great!
can i request an outro to my story :heart:

Of course! Just send the information…

1 Like

So can i have an outro saying follow me on instagram @Mighty.writes

1 Like

Yeah… Is their a specific background you want?

1 Like

nope you can choose :smile:

1 Like

Hey do you guys also make watermarks?

1 Like

Some of the other artist s may do but I’m not sure if anyone of them are online rn,so you can either just request from someone else’s art shop or I can just notify you if someone does. I hope that does not sound rude lol😊

1 Like

I can make one :upside_down_face:
Just tell me what you need :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey can I have a watermark that says Mighty_epi in whatever font or color you’d like :blush:

1 Like

Is this ok?

1 Like

That is perfect thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

title: Wildflower
background: sunflower or wildflower field
pose:

I’m sorry if I’m doing this wrong but I’m new to this page (not episode). Anyways, what I was thinking was the two main characters laying on the field. The girl is on top of the boy and she’s clapping his cheek while they’re smiling at each other.

Hi @Alkaya i was wondering what style ink? Or limelight? Because i can only do ink . Also what are the details of the characters?thanks. :grin:

Ohhh gotcha! I have a Limelight story, so that wouldn’t work then :confused: do you possibly know anyone that does Limelight?

Yeah @Captain_vanilla does limelight.:grin:

Thank you so much!:blush:

I’ll love to do your request :upside_down_face:
What style would you like (realistic or episode style?)

1 Like