Forever ArtShop{OPEN}

Awesome! Do you have an example of a realistic style and an episode style?:smiley:

1 Like

Sure :sparkles:

Realistic

Episode style

image image

1 Like

Okay, I think I’ll go for the realistic style!:smile: So I was thinking the two main characters lying in the grass, the boy at the bottom and the girl on the top and the girl is clapping the boy’s cheek while they’re smiling at each other. The title of my story is Wildflower. I’ll send you pictures of the characters!

Hi I was wondering if I can have a sort of hang out/receptionist area background for this magazine company in my story called “whisper” And I would also like an edit of the philadelphia Times background on the episode art catalogue I was wondering if yo can change the philadelphia Times banner into Whisper Inc. And lastly, I would like sort of a hallway with doors and what not, as the hallway is going to be a part of whisper inc. thank u and sorry if this is a lot.

Can I get two backgrounds? It needs to be a landscape background that has three distinct mountains in the back with a big black wall going from the side of each of the mountains to end of the background. So the mountains will be in the middle and the wall has to connect all three plus connect the two side mountains to the edge of the background. If this is possible it would be great. The first one will be lush looking with cities that are similar in sense to Temples and high tech cities and then the second background will be the same but it needs to look dark and barren with ruins. The darker background is suppose to be the other side of the wall.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a perspiring author! My story is called Unnatural Disasters. My genre is fantasy. Here is my description: Banished from your homeland and forced to live with mortals. How will 4 witches survive while being hunted on Earth and find a way back home? Magic, lies, lust, and mystery await! I will send u pics of my characters if I get accepted. I don’t care when it is done. Whenever you have time. Um so thanks and I hope you choose my story.

And my style is ink

You want an cover?

1 Like

Yes.

Yes. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Just send me the characters and I will get it done for you…:blush:

This is the villain in the story.

Thanks for your time!!! I know you’ll make it look rlly good.

1 Like

could i get a small and big cover please from Cookies1 ?

2 Likes

Sure! :heart:

@Anna1106Writes can you please change my examples to these

1 Like

Thanks for your time here they are!

and here is the villain

1 Like

hello guys can i request a large and small cover for my new story?

1 Like

Yeah just send the details

1 Like

but can you do art?

1 Like